Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am a new starter in Tennis and live in Chino Hills. Just wondering whether anyone live around my area will like to practice with me during the weekends. Thanks~

Views: 578

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sue or Summer or anyone,

I live in chino hills. I am a non-beginner. we can play sets or just rallies. Normally, Sunday morning would be a perfect time but anytime on the weekends would be possible too.
Hi Kai,

Sure, me and Sue normally play during the weekends, normally in the afternoon since it's easier to find the courts. What's your contact information so we can arrange to meet?

Thank & regards,

Summer
Hi Summer, hi everyone, just found this site as well, been wanting to get back in the tennis mode again! I do live in Chino pretty close to where you're talking about. Is this the court up on the top of the hill on Grand, where all the soccer playing is going on? If it is, I frequent that park quite a bit actually! I'd love to play with you guys, let me know what I need to do to join you okay. Thanks! :)
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone wants to hit during the week. Rally or play a set is fine with me.
Hi Everyone,

I not a beginner but just play like one sometimes. I live in Chino Hills and would love to get a little excercise in the evening or weekend. Anyone interested let me know. I perfer to play in the Chino Hills area.

Hi Summer, I live in Chino Hills as well. Are you still looking for someone to play on weekends? Let me know.  my email is jdmjr777@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service