Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9686

Replies to This Discussion

wish I could too.  Wife and I off to spend weekend in Santa Barbara.  Next week sounds good and I will plan on it.  I will contact Bart too about next week.
Home again. Picked up racquet, with new strings and a can of balls today. I've got some vacation fat and rust to work off. 74 and sunny tomorrow. Tennis anyone???
I'm in, what time? Same ol' same ol'?
Works for me.
4 pm at Garfield?
or Orange Grove might be better?

I know Orange Grove has switches for the lights.
Not sure about Garfield - if there are switches or you rely on a timer.

Also, anytime works for me, earlier, later... if others have time issues.
Just called Bart.  Count us in for Thursday at 4.  Which courts??

If we do 4pm, I don't think we need to worry about lights right?

Let's just do Garfield. See you guys there.

Wasn't paying attention to when it gets dark.

Sunset is 6:28, so we're good. After clocks change might become and issue.

Friday - Garfield - 4 pm it is.

HEY GUYS!  hope you are all enjoying Oct!  Going to be free finally tomorrow afternoon at 4pm if anyone wants to meet up and get some rally time in.  Let me know!

Tomorrow sounds great!

We've got two, then... any more?

Tues - 4 pm - Garfield?

Hey Rock -- I can't make tomorrow (see my post under Phillip) -- but I am free Wed, Thurs, Fri.  And I will check with Bart too.  We had a great time last Fri with you and Pedro--we just got in under darkness!  ... Hope to see you later this week.
It was a good hit last week. I'm open to play the rest of the week as well.
10:38 am Monday.  Just spoke with Bart -- he is open also for rest of week.  Shoot me a post and we will be there!  Bryce

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service