Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9686

Replies to This Discussion

Ok great news Maria just confirmed for 3:30 today with myself Rob and Chris - let's meet at Garvey Ranch Park as usual in monterey park and hopefully we can get 2-3 sets in!  Both Maria and I have to leave at 6:30

Rock if your schedule frees up please come and join us and we can rotate in or if anyone else wants to come we can have the other court for singles. 

ok . i can stay until around 5:30pm....should get a couple sets in...is it the same park?

Just a reminder that our Monterey Park Tennis group meets Sunday afternoon at 3pm at Garvey Ranch Park courts on Orange.  If you are interested in joining this group and receiving text messages about meetups just text the word "Tennis" only to 310-853-6860 and you will receive an invite. 

Hope to hit with you soon! 

Tennis anyone tomorrow?  Orange Grove park.  9am.

sure.

If anyone wants to hit this afternoon, email me luvdalexus@yahoo.com. San Gabriel / Alhambra
Tennis anyone tomorrow 9 AM. Orange Grove Park.

Sounds good. J might be able to join. If so, I 4th would be great!

Either way, I can hit at 9.

Can you play evenings?

Hello Ott,

I can play evenings usually around 6:00 or 6:30.  Let me know.

Tennis anyone tomorrow 9am?  Orange Grove park.

It's Tuesday already? 9 sounds great!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service