Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9689

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, I'm in for Friday (today) afternoon.  Let me know when/where. --John
Hey "Altadena Weekender" John!  Long time, no see!  ...  Finally I will get to meet you!  Rock and I are getting together at Garfield Park at 4 pm.  We both hit a few days ago, trying demo rackets.  (Bart Wallace is playing singles earlier today-- Friday --and is only a "maybe."   I will give him a phone call before I leave to see if he is up to playing with us).  So, we have at least 3 now.  Good!  Look forward to it.  Let me know if you need directions.  Bryce
Hey Bryce.  Look forward to it.  See you guys there! --John
50-50, i am already playing singles from 10-1, maybe if i am not to tired..
Hey Bart, wanna hit tomorrow morning Sat 9/10? Also down for doubles or singles with whoever (Rock, Bryce etc.) --John
sure if you can make it to pasadena, I can get us on at cal tech or we can hit at grant park or pcc, i may go hiking tonite so lock horns around 9:30 manana to nail a time...
Bart, let me know which courts and what time. 10ish works for me. --John

Hey John, I am ready to go, but kinda want to watch the fed match...it says rain delay but they are showing something at 5 all...its a tape  dough....

10 am at grant park on the corner of wilson and cordova streets...

i'll play to make it a fourth..
Cool.

Hi Rock,

This is Chris Buchanan who was at the court yesterday.  Can we get a doubles group going for next Thursday (9/8) at 4:30 at Garfield Park?

Hi Chris,

I should be able to play Thurs. Anyone else?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service