Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have recently moved here and haven't played tennis in almost 2 months.  If I don't get to play soon, don't know what I'll do, lol.  Any 3.5 or better players want to play nights?  I prefer doubles if anyone needs a 4th, but singles are good too. I am a 40-ish male willing to play with all ages, types, and genders so long as you're a good sport.

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I am on vacation here in Naples and am looking for 3.5 or 4.0 players to play against...prefer singles but am also willing to do doubles...feel free to email me at Lhartney@gmail.com or call/txt 716 948 0365

hi

I am available to play if you are still looking...feel free to email Lhartney@gmail.com or call/txt 716 948 0365

Hi

I am available to play any time...if interested please email me at Lhartney@gmail.com...thanks

I prefer doubles and can play evenings 3.5-4.0 player

Phil,

I'm also new to the area. I'm about a 4.0. Like singles and doubles. My wife is also a 4.0 and we would play mixed, or we could play against two 3.5 guys. Phone is 570-954-4419.

Dan Silverstein

Hello Phil - My name is Randy McFadden.  I live in N Naples near immokalee & 41.  If your still looking for someone to play please give me a call.  (618) 593-4755

Hi There,

Just joined Tennisopolis and the Naples chapter.  I'm about a 3.5 and looking to hit the court a couple of times a week with other locals. Recently got back into the game and want to keep it up.  Is anyone interested in meeting and playing?  If so, please contact me.  Thanks!

Arnold

Hi There,

I just joined Tennisopolis/Naples.  I am recently back in the game and I'm looking for other players to hit the ball with.  I'm about a 3.5.  Flexible schedule.  Doubles fine.  Let me know if interested.

Arnold

Hello Arnold - if your still looking for someone to hit with please let me know.  I'm a 3.5 player.  I live in the N Naples area. 

Randy

(618)593-4755

Hi Phil, you want to play at East Naples Park?  I am looking to play there from 6 to 7 P.M.  Call me for friendly game 239-330-0502. 

--   Eric

phil my name is dale just moved to naples have a few friends here 3.5 to 4.0 players looking

to play 600 wed evening @ wilshire lakes where i live we need one more player would you be

interested if you can call me @724 6990080

I'm pretty new in town myself.  Been here about two weeks and really want to get out and play.  I'm a school teacher and I'm off for the summer - sched is wide open most days.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service