Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi Everyone: I'm just getting back into tennis after not playing for a bunch of years. I played a lot as a kid, but got distracted by college and career. I've been playing regularly again since July and am taking lessons. I'm looking for someone to hit the ball with or do drills between classes.

My guess is that I'm probably a 3.0, edging up toward a 3.5. I have solid ground strokes and am working on developing some variety. Serve needs work. I'm learning a lot in my tennis class, but feel the need to practice some of my new skills more. Most of all, I just really like to play and am so glad to be back at it.

I live in Berkeley, but am happy to drive someplace to play. I'm generally free Tuesday and Friday evenings and weekend days as well. Cynthia

Views: 224

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Howard: Nice to hear from you.  Unfortunately, I already have tennis plans for tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow am won't work for me. Cynthia

howdy,  Im interested in playing more, have been playing in Berkeley for a couple of weeks with my buddy,  ive got a lot of quickness but thats about all. My schedule is really weird, I only work 4-5 days a week but its all over the place.   I can always play at night and often during the day, just depends.  I would be interested in hiting it around a litle more, and piggybacking off of your training/knowledge.

give me a call if it works for you,

-Dave

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service