Dear Tennis Players,
I've established a new company in the metro area called "Tennis Logic Inc.' The premise of the company is to ensure the highest quality of coaching possible. We focus on each individual and plan a strategy based on his/her game. We assess you from every angle from court positioning, movement, hand-and-eye coordination, posture/balance, ball placement, strategy, pre/post match assessment, and performance tracking just to name a few. Our professional staff are all certified and have national recognition. We can create any program to fit the needs of any player, group, or club according to various needs, expectations and levels of play. We are based in New York and are willing to travel to any club, park, location to conduct lesson and clinics based upon partipication and length of lesson and court availability. We have what you call a "demo," lesson where the first lesson we conduct is always free of charge, and if you were interested in purchasing a package rather then taking a lesson individually then you can save a lot of money. This is most recommended especially when you're deciding to persue lesson arrangements within club settings. We can arrange a lesson free of charge to any person or person(s) that are interested in trying our services. You may contact me for further information if you have any questions related to this topic. Some of our services that we provide are as follows:
1. Private/Group Lesson(s).
2. Singles/Doubles Strategy.
3. High Performance Training (ranked juniors only).
4. High School Junior Development (varsity/junior varsity players).
5. Cardio Tennis (adults only).
6. Introduction to Tennis I, II, III (adults/juniors).
7. Tournament training, tracking and technology (adults/juniors)
8. Pee-Wee Tennis for Beginners (ages 4-6).
9. Pee-Wee Elite for Intermediate/advanced (ages 6-8).
10. Match Play Assessment (adults/juniors).
11. U.S.T.A. Team Tennis Clinic/Practice (adults only).
12. Inter-Club Match-Play Tracking (adults/juniors).
I've listed a few of our elite programs that would fit any person of any level. Our prices vary from program to program and length of each program with location. We guarantee that if you don't see any improvement within several weeks of our lesson programming, we will refund your total money amount with no questions asked. However, a 48 hour cancelation notice will be required to reschedule any missed lesson(s) with our professional staff. If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries you can reach me directly at email@example.com. Thank you kindly for your continued support and feed-back.
Tennis Logic Inc.