Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey all - I just signed up for this group and wanted to say hi and let you all know I'd like to meet up sometime and play! I have never had lessons or played competitively, so that is the level I bring to the court (novice). My work schedule varies so if anyone would like to suggest a meet-up, let me know!

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hello and welcome to the "group" Salah! I am also a new member. Hope to see you too next week!
Sounds great. I will be there on Saturday. See you !
Hello Dave and Salah! Just confirming if we're still meeting tomorrow, Sat 3/22 @ 9:30AM, McClintock HS in Tempe? Thanks!
Yep. I'll be there.
Thanks Dave. See you tomorrow!
Yes. I will be there too.
Hello Dave and Salah!

Thanks for coming out today! I had lots of fun! :) Let's try to meet again next week! I can meet up on Thurs 3/27, 6pm and Sunday 3/30,1pm. Let me know your schedules so we can coordinate! You can also email me directly at mysonatina@yahoo.com.

Have a great weekend! Nice meeting you both!
I can make it on both days.
Hello Salah!

Ok, let's meet up on Sunday 3/30, 1 pm, McClintock HS! Thanks!
Sounds good. See you there on Sunday!
I am new to this forum also.
I am like you in that I've not played in a while. Although I've played a little in college it's been a while. I'd just like to have some fun and meet some new players. I can meet where ever, I am flexable with the meeting location. I am free most mornings and some Fri/Sun eves.
Thanks!
Kim
Hello and welcome kim. If you are free Saturday Morning, then we can play on Saturday morning. We used to play at McClintok HS.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service