Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

If anyone would like to introduce themselves, this would be the place to do it. This area could serve as a good way to find other tennis partners in the area.

So list out as much info as you'd like to have considered by another potential tennis partner.

Cheers.

Views: 964

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everybody,

I'm 22 and have played since I was a little kid. I live within walking distance of Fort Greene if anyone wanted to meet up sometime. I've never played competitively, but I can hit the ball pretty well. I'm new to the city so I'm looking to meet some people and have fun. Thanks
Greetings, players.

I have a permit, but i'm not that great. I can beat my Dad but he's 65 and has a bad hip. I just want to play a lot and get better. I know how to play, but my form can be quite off. I tried to figure out my rating, but I got lazy just reading about it. I will play whenever wherever, especially after June 26th, the last of school for teachers. The ideal place is Prospect Park.

If you like to play a lot and wouldn't mind a potentially sucktacular match, let me know.
Greetings,
My name is Siobhan, I'm thirty-something, returning to tennis after a long hiatus! Would love to do low-key hitting with others in/around Prospect Park, Ft. Greene and environs. Email me!
Hey I am Kate live in Greenpoint looking to play tennis! I am a 2.0 aka i am all over the court but can return pretty well and am looking to get better. McCarren park would be the place to play let me know who is around this area!
Hi. My name is Wylie and I've been desperate to get a decent weekly game going with someone down at the Columbia Street Courts near Atlantic Avenue. I've made some of my closest friends via tennis, though I'm not a regular player. Happy to do group lessons too to improve my game. Last year I went and watched the warm-ups for the U.S. Open and had a great time. If you'd like to schedule a regular weekly game on Columbia or in Red Hook, let me know. My schedule is quite flexible, but I prefer playing early a.m. or evening when it's not brutally hot!
Hello!

Just wanted to to introduce myself as I just joined the group. Live in Brooklyn (Sheepshead Bay area) and looking for partner(s) to play tennis on weekends (or any other days). I used to be in tournaments when I was a teen (quite a while ago :) ) but still can hold my own. I normally play at Brooklyn Racquet Club on weekends. So if anyone is down let me know....

creamofcrops@yahoo.com

Cheers!!!

Gary
Hey, my name is David and I'm 24. I just moved to the area and I love to play tennis. I'm an average player and I coached a High School Tennis team last year in Arizona and I'm looking to start playing again.
Where do u live david?
Hi,
My name is Brian and I guess I'm about a 3.0/3.5 player. Just coming back after several years and my schedule is pretty open. I can play in Brooklyn (Sunset Park is where I live) or Manhattan.
My cell # is 718-496-9790. I'll play anytime! Singles/Doubles.
Hi, my name is Hart. I live in the East Village, close to the East River Park courts. I'd like to play there, McCarren or Hudson. I'm looking for people to hit with, maybe play some sets. 4.0-5.0 ability level. I'm 30 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs. Played a variety of sports in high school but then I went to film school and fell off. I'm trying to reintroduce myself to my lungs. I never played competitive tennis, I just do it for fun. I bought the shorts, now I need a reason to wear them. Looking to get sharper so I can be one of those old dudes with game.
Hi Hart,

I'd love to hit sometime. I just moved to Brooklyn from California so I am not familiar with the courts around here or in the village but can get wherever. daniela@me.com

Thanks,
Daniela
Hi All,

I used to play tennis alot for fun, then there were a few years where I wasn't near a court, then I was in school again, but finally I'm back living in Prospect Heights and looking for some tennis time. I'm 27, a casual tennis player and would really like to improve my game. I'd say I used to be anywhere from a 2.5-3.5, but I'm rusty now, it'll take a few games. If anyone wants to get on a court and hit around, and have some light match play (or heavy depending on how we're feeling), I'd be interested. Let me know. Looking forward to it.

Thanks! - thomasmkelley@yahoo.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service