Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Ok first of all, I have just signed up and I am really excited with this wonderfull site!:)
I am coming with a question, actually has been turned into something like a mystery for me, since I am searching for an answer ALL DAY now..yeah you read that right ALL DAY!! My question has as below:
What was the exact score of the Game 8 of the 2nd set at the match between D. Norman / V.Troicki - P.Briaud/J.C.Scherrer at the tournament Challenger ATP Heilborn (Germany)? The match took place today at 23 January 2008.
As I mentioned above, I am searching for an answer ALL DAY now..so finally what am I waiting for?? I am waiting for a godsend who have watched this match live in Germany this afternoon!!LoooL Ok I am just kidding, but really is there anybody that would find the answer for me?? Its not easy..actually I have resulted to believe that maby thats impossible after so many hours of searching arround every tennis corner..But maby I havent looked everywhere..

This is really important for me to know, even if it seems to be something quite of less importance..for me, is of huge as well! So PLEASE, if anyone solved that mystery for me..hmmm I would pray for him all my life!:))

..looking forward for the godsend's reply :)

Kyriakos

Views: 24

Reply to This

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service