Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Lessons in the San Gabriel Valley! ( All ages and levels welcome)

Hi everyone, im a local tennis instructor in the san gabriel valley... If your interested in tennis lessons and are looking to start off a new sport right or just would like to improve your game and bring it to a new level... then email me and I would love to be the person to do that!I firmly beleive that a well rounded tennis player that wants to improve his/her game must experience ever aspect and situation that you will face on the court during game play. And at the same time HAVE FUN! I will focus on both strong points of your game and focus even harder on the weak points to make them even stronger! I believe that your strokes are important, but your FOOTWORK is even more important! If you cant prepare your feet to get to the ball, then you cant confidently use your strokes properly! We can accomplish this by the wide arrangements of games I have for the younger kids, and endless drills for the players wanting to step up their game to the next level or to get an excellent workout. I accept any level player, from beginning (everyone must start somewhere) to advanced! And any age group!

***SOME OF THE THINGS WE WORK ON***
- TENNIS STRATEGY
- MENTAL GAME
- GROUNDSTROKES (FORHAND AND BACKHAND)
- VOLLEYS
- OVERHEADS
- FOOTWORK
- COMMUNICATION (FOR DOUBLES)
- SERVES AND PLACEMENT

QUALIFICATIONS:
- 18 years of playing experience
- USTA Nationally ranked player (2000-2004)
- SCTA top 50 (2000-2004)
- High school number one player
- NTRP Rating 6.0 (high college level play)
- 5+ years of coaching experience

PRICES: (varies depending on level and distance travelled)

Email me to find out pricing... I offer Private one on one lessons, Semi private (two people) and group lessons (3-6)

PLACE:

A majority of my lessons are given in Chino hills, Chino, Walnut, Claremont, and Diamond bar (or surrounding cities). I am willing to travel to other cities that are not surrounding those listed, however price will vary and depend on distance I have to travel...

***FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT EMAIL JOSH LOYO:

EMAIL: JLOYOTENNIS@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS EVERYONE! ENJOY YOUR SUMMER ON AND OFF THE COURT!

Views: 45

Reply to This

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service