Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Lessons

Hello. I am currently a college student in the bay area. I have over 9 years of experience in tennis and a year or so in coaching, mostly assistant coaching large group lessons and a summer tennis team. I'm giving lessons for beginners and intermediate players (ages 4 – 18) who want to learn the game or just brush up on strokes. I will teach groundstrokes, serve, volleys, and strategy in singles or doubles.

Lesson:
Privates: $25
Semi-Privates: $25

Discounts are given if desire for longer lessons.

Location is fairly flexible (San Jose, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Campbell, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Milpitas) and so is my schedule in the summer.

Please email me with your name (and your children's names and ages, if applicable), and a phone number along with a time range of when I can reach you. Please also address the location of the tennis courts (park, school, homeowner) and the preference of dates/times of lessons. I will contact you asap.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you should consider joining the PTR and getting certified. there's a special membership deal for college students like you that's currently ongoing. once you're certified you can easily write off your expenses. (gas, teaching equipment, strings, oufits.....the list goes on)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service