Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennisopolis Testimonials and Other Niceties

San Franciscan Jason McNabb just sent us a nice note. "Thanks for the top-rate job on the site - this is by far the best place to find tenn…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Oct 24, 2009

Tennis Lessons in Bangkok

I give lesson for a variable rate from 800-1200 without court fees.

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Gary Sakuma

anybody interested in playing tennis in the buckhead area?

hi..i moved recently to atlanta and started playing tennis. i used to play squash so getting into tennis is a little easier. if anyone is i…

Started by Vivek

0 Sep 28, 2009

Houston 3.0 - 3.5 Looking for courts and players!!!

Hi I travel to Houston alot and miss playing while I'm there. I'm coming in Sept 30th and leaving the 15th. Is anyone available to play wit…

Started by Shannon Lee

0 Sep 27, 2009

Bangkok Tennis Players Where are YOU?

I'm a NTRP 5.0 looking for players

Started by Gary Sakuma

0 Sep 25, 2009

Looking for tennis players in national city or chula vista?

I'm very new to the game just started like 2 weeks ago im a beginner but i love to learn. I guess i learn from defeat. Im practicing servin…

Started by Rogelio L Robles

0 Sep 25, 2009

LeagueTennis.com Flexible Leagues - Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio

Fun, affordable, flexible tennis! Singles, Doubles & Mixed Leagues. 5 or 6 matches against other players at your level and in your geog…

Started by Tricia

0 Sep 20, 2009

Tennis Partner needed-

Hey Guys, I am a 3.5 - 4 - closer to a 4 - I am pretty good and i play 2-3x's a week or would like to play that often- I have a couple peo…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by nek

Land O Lakes FL

Anyone in or close to Land O lakes looking to get back into the swing of things or looking for a hitting partner. I'm intermediate and love…

Started by Johnny Bnard

0 Sep 7, 2009

Tennis Express 2010 French Open and Daily Gift Card Giveaway

Hey Tennis Fans, in celebration of the U.S. Open Tennis Express is offering a chance to win a trip to the 2010 French Open and daily gift c…

Started by John Harris

0 Sep 1, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service