Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sac City College or Natomas High School , -basta dili manubag akung pang sikhon..

yes, 2 -5 ntrp, how about this weekend?... anyone hitting in these area sac city or natomas high school.. give ma holla ... -thnks..

Started by Fuentes

0 Jul 22, 2009

Looking to hit tonight in Alexandria, VA

I would love to play/ hit tonight, anyone interested in playing around 7ish. I am somewhere around a 3.50 and will play with anyone, new or…

Started by David Mags

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by David Mags

String Patterns - Wide vs. Open: Pros and Cons

Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 16x19 Tennis Racquet - Dunlop Tennis Rackets - Free 3rd Day Shipping! Below is our blog post about an awesome racque…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

6 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Meags

Let me know what you think...?

She just turned 7 and has been playing about 6 months. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF73x_vljg

Started by ballzslap

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Duey Evans

Wooden Tennis Rackets

On the wood tennis racket, there are usually 8 narrow tapes that go around the frame at the base of the head. Does any one know what is it…

Started by John Lee

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by JUN

Most Popular Blog Topics

We now have over 1300 great blogs added by all the fantastic members of Tennisopolis. Check them out by clicking the "Blogs" post at the to…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Venus Follows Serena Into Twitterville

From the wimbledon site: Venus Williams is the latest recruit to social networking phenomenon Twitter. Venus’ sister Serena is a prolific…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

0 Jun 27, 2009

Who's going to win Wimbledon???

Wimbeldon has a whole new twist to it this year...no RAFA! This has opened the door for a lot of players to get the chance to LOSE to Roge…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

0 Jun 25, 2009

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service