Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the Date - Southern Tennis Escape - March 18-20, 2022 - Hilton Head Island, SC

The 2022 Southern Tennis Escape Invitational Tennis Tournament will be held March 18-20, 2022 at the Van Der Meer Shipyard R…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 21, 2021

2020 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 13-15, 2020

Southern Tennis Escape - March 13-15, 2020 - Hilton Head Island It's time to mark your calendars for the 27th Annual Southern Tennis Escap…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 16, 2019

How To Choose A Great Coach (part 1)

How To Choose A Great Coach (Part1)   Being a good coach consists of few factors: extensive knowledge of technique, precise root error dete…

Started by Aleksey

0 Nov 15, 2017

Tennis app for iOS & Android

Hello me and my tennis buddies had a problem with sharing match results, so i came across this app which solved our problem. So if some of…

Started by Simon Dukarič

1 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Resurfacing of the tennis court - a tedious task?

Hi, Has anyone done the resurfacing of the tennis court? This year, our club has decided to resurface our tennis court as there are many cr…

Started by Lovendoz

0 May 30, 2017

new to tennisopolis, looking for tennis players in the galleria area...

Hi, Im looking for tennis players during the day any day. 3.5 level. Need someone to hit some balls with. I love the sport! Angelo

Started by Angelo Espinoza

1 May 13, 2017
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

How to keep playing with tendonitis

I developed tendonitis in my right arm in 2008 and a physical therapist cured it in 2009 by injecting my blood into the tendon. I have not…

Started by Sheryl

0 Oct 20, 2016

How to Stop SHANKING the Ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSo0-V0Ol5U

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Apr 26, 2016

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

24 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Monica Monroe

League Tennis 3.5 Men double partner needed

My partner is out the rest of the session due to surgery and I need a replacement for the rest of the season. I play out the Bentwater subd…

Started by Evariste Nya

0 Mar 26, 2016

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service