Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

League Tennis 3.5 Men double partner needed

My partner is out the rest of the session due to surgery and I need a replacement for the rest of the season. I play out the Bentwater subd…

Started by Evariste Nya

0 Mar 26, 2016

Looking for someone to play regularly.

I live next to west wood and Santa Monica. Stoner courts are really close to me. I'm looking for someone to play with regularly everyday or…

Started by Jessica Chan

0 Sep 7, 2013

Why is it so hard to find a hitting partner?

Is tennis a dead sport?  I post in Craigslist, and several tennis sites, and so far found 1 person (year ago but no longer in contact) I us…

Started by Shawn

20 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Jason Rudokas

Tennis in Roseville or Rocklin

Anyone 3.5ish up for hitting this weekend?

Started by Michele

3 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Greenville SC Tennis Partner

Hi my name is elliot, I am looking to play tennis with anybody and everybody. Im a solid 3.5 player, I like singles and doubles, if your in…

Started by Elliot L. Craig

1 Jan 2, 2013

Would love to play couple times a week with 3.5 or 4.0 partner. New on the SF Valley

Wether is rally or sets, I've not been playing due to shoulder pain for  some time, feeling much better now, and missing a good game and ha…

Started by Carlos Palao Moreno

1 Nov 20, 2012

looking for a 3+ player to play at saint-laurent or neighbourhood

HI everybody, i am a 40yrs male, looking for partners to play tennis, preferably at saint Laurent, or the around area. i am flexible in ter…

Started by Eddy koussa

0 Oct 25, 2012

You're Getting Old? Bulls###. Daniel Nestor, the #1 Doubles Player in the world is 40.

Here's to you, you magnificent bastard! Daniel Nestor's wiki page. The ATP Doubles Rankings. Hey 'opolites, do you still feel old?

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Sep 3, 2012

Tennis Anyone?

I'm looking for a couple of people to hit with since summer is coming up and I'm about to be off from college. I've never been rated but I'…

Started by mikenguyen

0 May 5, 2012

What Makes a Perfect Tennis Partner?

My cell phone has about 32 tennis partners in it.  If I know you from tennis I'll add you to my address book this way "T Andy" or "T Jeff"…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

33 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service