Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'best' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOROLINE Strings-K-Pop, Wasabi, Caviar, Snapper, Toro Toro, Wasabi Pro, K Pro, Etc--Discussion

Here's a link to get some Toroline-- This is a good place to discuss and go over what you think about Toroline strings--hot and cheap :D

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Mar 4
Reply by Gary Sakuma

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

24 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Monica Monroe

In Your Words, Why is Tennis The Best Sport?

We all have our reasons for loving this beautiful game.  Tell us why tennis is the sport you choose! Looking forward to the answers, Mark

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

The Best Tweener Ever?

Is this the best tweener of all time? It definitely could be. Post your favorite.

Started by Mark / The Mayor

12 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

Rules for contest: the Video should only be about 10 seconds long.( rule Change 1 min is good too.... ) The video must be a single shot. T…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

Ok 5 Best Shot Makers of All Time

I love seeing the responses and other videos everyone comes up with!!! Ok who are the top 5 shot makers of all time?Here are mine... 1. Rog…

Started by Peter Freeman

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Peter Freeman

Who is the best lefty of all time!!!

Myiesha wants to know how to beat a lefty and that got me thinking who is the best lefty of all time?   My top 5   1 navratilova 2. laver 3…

Started by Peter Freeman

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Peter Freeman

How Would Your Ultimate Tennis Player Look? What Pieces of Whose Game Would You Use?

Ever since most of us were kids we looked at the pros and emulated (or tried to) their games. Whether it was Rod Laver's approach shot or S…

Started by Chris

10 May 18, 2008
Reply by bphawk64

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service