Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Clara Knott's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I noticed it from day one.  Then went to read the newspapers which all confirmed it.…"

Clara Knott replied Aug 23, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"Were you there?  wow.... and he listened! of course and that was the reason why I ne…"

Clara Knott replied Aug 23, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"Maturity??? who's nose has got better with age? I noticed it from day 1!"

Clara Knott replied Aug 22, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"Yes that was it.  I do not know how you found it because I tried to look for it and…"

Clara Knott replied Aug 22, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"There is a film on Youtube where RF and RN are filming a commercial and they start l…"

Clara Knott replied Aug 21, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"Yes, true and huge ears.  Makes me wonder..."

Clara Knott replied Aug 21, 2013 to Breaking News / Broken Nose - Proof Federer Had A Nose Job?

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

"I noticed it from the first time I saw him. Now he is showing his profile on an ad.…"

17 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Clara Knott

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service