Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Budeez(TM) "NEW FOR 2010"

The "Original" Tennis Ball Dolls for the tennis enthusiast for all occasions.

Started by Leticia Lafosse

0 Mar 5, 2010

4.0/4.5 wanted

I attend Texas State University and frequently play in USTA tournaments. The USTA moved me up from a 4.0 to 4.5 so i want to get some compe…

Started by J.T. Henderson

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Mixed Doubles

My husband and I would like to find another Ventura couple to play doubles with on weekday evenings or weekends. We are both decent players.

Started by Nicolette Villa

1 Feb 21, 2010

Pretty much all kinds of things tennis: Nets of all kinds, Ball Hoppers, "single's net sticks", fence-screens, teaching carts, ball machines, umpire chairs, posts... you name it!

Hi Players!  We are a small family business supplying custom screens and all things tennis.  We have been doing this for more than 30 years…

Started by James

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by James

looking for a tennis partner

Im a beginner. and im looking for someone I can play with on the weekends. Im from Henderson area, Las vegas. lemme know if ur interested t…

Started by luiza benisano

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Shilla Radwanskikim

Girls Tennis Clothes

www.racquetgirls.com Racquet Girls is a fun, fashionable boutique tennis apparel line for both on the court and off. We're here to fill the…

Started by Racquet Girls

3 Feb 2, 2010

For Sale: Used Wilson N-Blade strung with Natural Gut @ 69 pounds (Marina Del Ray, CA)

Come Get it! Comes with small black bag and its yours for $45 bucks! Still in great condition! 98" Headsize grip: 4 1/2 Black, White, Gold…

Started by t/pain

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by American Tennis Club

Tennis Court Nets For Sale

I live in a subdivision in Flowery Branch, GA and recently got our tennis courts resurfaced and were able to get new nets in the process. W…

Started by Scott Squillace

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by American Tennis Club

Irvine tennis partner - non competitive, out for sun,fun, exercize and game improvement

Hi! I'm looking for a partner in Irvine, some one to hit a few balls around with, I'm relatively new to the sport. I took lessons as a chil…

Started by Michele Green

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel

Hitting partner in Northridge

I'm commited to playing 2-3 days /week to get back into shape.. Using the suggested rating I suppose i'm around a 3.5... Living out of Nort…

Started by Keegan Joshua Amaya

0 Jan 28, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service