Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Dome for Sale

We at the Equinox Tennis Center have been using our yeadon 3 court dome for the last 10 years.  We are buying a bigger one.  So we are tryi…

Started by seth gabriel

2 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by seth gabriel

Anyone for tennis in tri-valley? 3.0 or higher? b4 the rain comes?

Looking for someone to play with, singles or doubles in tri-valley. Be at least 3.0 player. I find myself in the range of 3.0-4.0, my guess…

Started by Jo

0 Apr 10, 2010

New Product for Clay Tennis Courts

Sport Rake is a revolutionary product that will change the way courts are maintained.I am looking for representation in the United States a…

Started by Chip Crowley Sport Rake,LLC

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Larry

Looking for Players in and around New Hyde Park

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the site and also new to tennis somewhat.    I'm looking for some people to hit with and just have a good tim…

Started by Miguel

0 Apr 6, 2010

Affordable Tennis racket stringing in San Diego (North) County available!

Professional tennis stringer with over 24 years of experience at various tennis complexes & organizations available for all your string…

Started by Larry

0 Apr 5, 2010

looking for people to hit with

Hello, looking for a few people to hit with a few time per week.  I have been involved in tennis in the past.  Use to string on the pro tou…

Started by michael arvin

0 Mar 26, 2010

Lets Play Tennis

I am a 4.0 player and would love  to play  singles, doubles, mixed too..  to play anytime,, But Not early Morn.  lol..  I am in SE Stuart,…

Started by bill jones

0 Mar 21, 2010

Looking for Strong Female Players in Toronto

With the spring upon us and relatively warm weather gracing us, it is time to get back into tennis.  I am looking for strong female players…

Started by Steven

0 Mar 18, 2010

Tennis Cruise 2010 Lineup

We currently have five Tennis Cruise events scheduled for 2010 and plan two or three more.To see the current lineup of events, go to http:/…

Started by Bob Lovinger

0 Mar 10, 2010

Tennis Budeez(TM) "NEW FOR 2010"

The "Original" Tennis Ball Dolls for the tennis enthusiast for all occasions.

Started by Leticia Lafosse

0 Mar 5, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service