Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Leagues, Lessons, and Tournaments!

Play Tennis With Sports Monster This Summer!Join us in several cities this summer for great leagues, lessons, and tournaments.Check us out…

Started by Sports Monster

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

Rally today?

Looking for someone to hit with later today at 4pm in Bellevue area. If weather holds up give me a call or text at 206-841-8450

Started by Brian Le

0 Jun 11, 2010

2 Tennis Rackets For Sale

1 Wilson ncode Fusion Tennis Racket for $501 Wilson Federer Classic Tennis Racket for $50I will include 2 new cans of tennis balls for each…

Started by Erick Begun

0 May 30, 2010

Selling Tennis Rackets

I have a new Wilson Ncode Fusion tennis racket for $50Also new Wilson Federer Classic tennis racket for $50Will include 2 new cans of tenni…

Started by Erick Begun

0 May 30, 2010

Davies Tennis Stadium Hot Court.

Oakland California's New Director of Tennis Larry Atkins Introduces Hot court Wednesdays for 5.0's on court 5, and 4.0 on Court 4.  Free Ca…

Started by Larry Atkins

1 May 27, 2010
Reply by Larry Atkins

Tennis Cruise to the US Open- 5 Day Luxury Cruise/2 Days at the US Open

Enjoy the affordable, all inclusive Tennis Cruise to the US Open. You will get a 5 day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Se…

Started by Bob Lovinger

0 May 25, 2010

2010 Youth Summer Tennis & Swim Camp

Ages 6 and Up. Sign-up for half or full day Summer Tennis & Swim Camp at the Omni Tucson National (Shannon and Magee Road) on a weekly…

Started by Louis Klinger

0 May 24, 2010

BaselineAgent.com Management for Tennis Players

Check out BaselineAgent.com and the BaselineAgent iPhone App available in the App Store. BaselineAgent® is the world's first and only onlin…

Started by BaselineAgent.com

0 May 19, 2010

Tennis Lessons in trade for Golf Lessons...

I am interested in playing with 4.0 or better men or women tennis players who wouldn't mind showing me a thing or two on the courts... I ha…

Started by Jeffrey M Jackson

0 Apr 25, 2010

Anyone up for tennis in Vancouver BC, Marpole area

Hi   I live near the tennis courts on the corner of Oak St and West 70th, in Vancouver of course, looking for someone to play tennis with…

Started by Peter Faure

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service