Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm selling my Rackets

Do to a injury. I hate to see then go. It's very hard not to play anymore so I'd like to have someone else enjoy them. Head Liquidmetal 4,…

Started by Larrygroove

2 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Larrygroove

Tennis Cruise to the Sony Ericsson Open with tennis legend Owen Davidson

Tennis Cruise to the Sony Ericsson Open will be even better than last year's event. Take a Caribbean cruise aboard the brand new NCL Epic,…

Started by Bob Lovinger

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Bob Lovinger

want play, new to Houston

Hi I am new to Houston and like to resume my tennis. Can play both single and doubles, weekday evenings or weekends. I put myself in 'not b…

Started by jianchun liu

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Camps and Cardio at the International Tennis Centre

Come to the International Tennis Centre for a temperate environment and amazing clinics and camps this winter!Cardio Tennis Clinic- Wednesd…

Started by ITC Las Vegas

0 Dec 13, 2010

Looking for a tennis partner

Looking for a tennis partner for fun, practice and exercise. I have lit courts at my complex near Curry Ford and Semoran but will travel al…

Started by Steve Jackson

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Puppy for a Good Home

I have to get rid of my puppy hes just to much to handle right now because were never home and cant take care of him. hes like 2 and a half…

Started by Myiesha Simmons

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Kelvinator

To Measure your speed serve

Try the Speed Trac X Radar 5% off when you mention my name by phone 715--262-0101 and check out my speed serve video http://www.youtube.com

Started by Myiesha Simmons

0 Nov 16, 2010

Anyone want to play tennis?

I live in panama city beach , florida. I am looking for someone to play tennis with, must be a 4.5 or higher. If you are interested please…

Started by carla & justin

0 Oct 31, 2010

anyone into playing tennis

I am a very good tennis player, at least 6.0 or        better. Anyone in playing doubles,mixed        doubles or single, Please! ema…

Started by Alex ,William, Hoopes

0 Oct 4, 2010

Need a Practice Partner

Trying to get back into tennis after not playing much for a long time. I can volley and serve fairly decently. I guess somewhere in the 3.0…

Started by Andy Willis

0 Sep 23, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service