Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get ATP/WTA tennis results delivered to you.

Hey guys, I'm running a newsletter that sends today's ATP and WTA tennis results each day via email. It's free and saves you time. Best of…

Started by Pramit

0 Apr 4, 2012

SEMI - FINALS and FINALS Tickets (17th and 18th). Have one extra Men's Semi - Final's ticket and a pair of Final's tickets for sale.

Tennisopolis members - contact me if you really want to go! Let's discuss! It has been a blast! I am going to both the semis and finals and…

Started by Connie

0 Mar 14, 2012

ball machine for sale

Small black box kind ..does top spin ...300$..7143411457misty

Started by misty nightser

0 Mar 9, 2012

26 Rackets for Sale for the New Year!

Looking for Tennis Rackets? Looking for gifts for your friends and love ones? Maybe looking for a toy for yourself?!!!?Welcome to this post…

Started by Kelvinator

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Tampa tennis

Is anyone in the Tampa area up to play some tennis Or at least rally ? Text me at 954 562 9822

Started by Ivo

0 Jan 19, 2012

R U a Tennis Princess or a Tennis Diva

Get the tennis gear especially designed for you at www.zazzle.com/tangellasportThese apparel are good to wear for practicing tennis, playin…

Started by karen t

0 Oct 31, 2011

Selling some Head stuff like a Package Bag + Reel + Free shirt and hat

Hello guys,   I am selling a couple Head stuff brand new because I actually won't be using them.   1) Head Tour Team Series Monstercombi Ba…

Started by Gaulthier Berret

0 Oct 2, 2011

USPTA TENNIS PRO - BEND, OREGON

Need help with your game - or you don't have a game and want to develope one?  Give me a shout!  

Started by Pete Mikkelsen

0 Sep 22, 2011

FALL SEASON & LEAGUE DEALS!

Loriet has just offered incredible package deals for the Fall tennis season!  All coaches and players should contact me immediately before…

Started by Pete Mikkelsen

0 Sep 22, 2011

Tennis bags for the fashion conscious players! 40LoveCourture.com

Exceptional quality bags designed and hand made in the USA. All bags are custom made with your preference on fabrics, colors, and swarovski…

Started by Hunt Waggoner

0 Sep 13, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service