Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone string their own racket ?

How difficult is it and does it take a long time. Im thinking about getting a gamma x6 stringing machine (350 bucks), and probably would j…

Started by roger balakrishnan

23 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Tough Love Tennis

This is The Grand Prize You are Playing for, People.

For those of you playing in the first annual US Open Bracket Challenge sponosred by Avery Tennis - that's 134 players folks - have a look a…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Aug 30, 2008

Places to get the racket restrung?

I m new to Sacramento and area, need to get my racket done, please advise on stores, prices and service. I m currently using Luxilon but Hy…

Started by SERGEY

1 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Serge T.

Tennis/Sports Glove for Sweat Soaked Grip?

My wrist band and constant towelings just aren't enough to keep my " moisture absorbent " grip dry enough for me. Has anyone tried a glove…

Started by Justin

4 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by TennisPlaza.com

Have rackets gotten much better in the last 15 years?

I am considering buying a new racket and would like to solicit the opinions of the tennisopolis members. I have used a Prince CTS Synergy 2…

Started by Steve

8 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Steve

Backpack Racquet Bags

So I recently purchased the Head Radical Backpack online and I have to say I'm really disappointed with it. 1. The strap that holds the ra…

Started by E

7 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis Contests, Our Running List

Like tennis give-aways? I am keeping track of all that I find. The most recent additions are at the TOP. (Older contests may have expired).…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

5 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by TennisPlaza.com

Weight of racquet

I bought my first racquet and think that it may be too light. It is a Wilson Nano, and the weight is 9.5. I love everything else about it,…

Started by Amy

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jesty Salvo

Strings?

So I feel as though I'm pretty out of the loop as far as string technology is concerned. Two years ago, I bought a spool of Head synthetic…

Started by Jan Kozak

14 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Terence

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service