Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

campbellsville ky tennis lessons or match

Hi this is coachv I'm looking to play in Campbellsville Kentucky this week. tennis lessons will be $50 for the hour. If you wanna play a ma…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jun 28

Looking to hit/Play 4.0 interclub Player

I am a 4.0 interclub player amd may be a 3.5 to 4.0 USTA  looking to just hit some balls and play singles . I can play every day either fro…

Started by Rudradev Madireddy

1 Jun 22
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Organized Tennis Matches, Starting Now

Want more organized and more competitive tennis this summer? Try a flex league where you are matched with players of your level. We've par…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 19

2.5 El Cerrito/Pinole/Hercules

Looking for partners -- I live in San Pablo and can play anywhere between Hercules to Berkeley. I would like a regular practice partner on…

Started by Rosalind

0 Jun 12

Happy World Tennis Day!

Started by Shereef Zedan

5 Jun 12
Reply by Matt Darks

Women, Your Tennis Ever Lapsed For a While?

I just wonder, is there any woman who can share her own experience on why she used to play tennis but not now anymore?

Started by CYK

3 Jun 11
Reply by Isis

what are your TENNIS Resoultions for 2014

What Will Be your New Year Tennis Resolutions? Please up date all Here on this discussion for the New Year of 2014. add PICs and stuff of i…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

23 Jun 10
Reply by Isis

Tennis Club Scheduling/Management Software?

Does anyone have any experience with, opinions on, or recommendations for different tennis facility management software packages? I'm looki…

Started by Patrick Bridges

6 Jun 9
Reply by Alberto Genty

In Your Words, Why is Tennis The Best Sport?

We all have our reasons for loving this beautiful game.  Tell us why tennis is the sport you choose! Looking forward to the answers, Mark

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 9
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for a 4.5 girl for my 9.0 mixed

I'm putting together a team for pleasant hill 18 and over 9.0 mixed. If your a 4.5 female and would love to join a 9.0 mixed theres no majo…

Started by Coach Joey

0 Jun 9

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service