Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let us play tennis on weekend regularly(2~2.5).

After 10 year's break, I really want to start playing tennis. Any beginners are welcomed!!! Anyone could be my tennis partner who knows ten…

Started by Sang Na

0 May 7, 2009

Need a fellow beginner

to play tennis with at green valley in paseo verde. Im really new to the game so if your okay with that then let me know thanks!

Started by luiza benisano

0 May 6, 2009

Oscar Wegner and the TIA Hall of Fame

If you would like to nominate Oscar Wegner for this year's Tennis Industry Association Hall of Fame, go to http://www.tennisindustry.org/ho

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 May 5, 2009

Small Group lessons 4 Newbie

Just bought a new racket and I haven't player regularly since high school. I would love to get involve with a small group for regular lesso…

Started by Christine P

0 May 3, 2009

Doubles in Yonkers

I run an open game every Saturday morning in Yonkers that draws 6-10 men aged 50 - 70, 3.0 - 3.5+, who would always welcome new blood. Ther…

Started by Tom Briscoe

0 May 1, 2009

New to Manhattan - Love to find someone to hit with regularly; already have a pass just need a court and someone to hit with!

Anyone interested in hitting regularly after work. I work pretty much 9-5 in Gramercy/Flatiron and have no clue where to play and who to pl…

Started by MAmo

0 Apr 30, 2009

Looking for site to train?

I am desperately looking for a site to train while I am off the circuit. I recently started on the pro circuit in the US. I I would like to…

Started by Jewell Fox

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Jewell Fox

Is Sarah's life a matter of triumph or tragedy.....?

This blogpost details the unique yet struggling life of German tennis player Sarah Gronert. Go through this blog post...and tell me your vi…

Started by Rohit Sharma

3 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Tennis Anyone?

Aloha, Looking for a 2.5-3.0 male or female to play weekday eves in Kailua or in town. Call me at 286.0778 if interested. Mahalo, Joe

Started by Joe

0 Apr 22, 2009

ladder

How do I start a challenge ladder

Started by Earl

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service