Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't You Want To Play Stronger? Strengthen Your Wrist And Forearm. WinSock Is The Answer... Check It Out.

These Training Aids are one of a kind Revolutionary patented designs that give you fast results no matter what level you play at. You w…

Started by Protrainer Tennis in Classified Ads

0 May 13, 2008

Kohlshreiber got ripped

Did anyone else see the Kohlshreiber / Robredo point where Tommy hit the ball long and the umpire blew the call? It should have been 6-2, 4…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

0 May 13, 2008

Wrist strenghtening excercises

Hi! Does anyone know of any type of excercises I can do to strenghten my wrist? Sometimes I have a hard time holding on to my racket. I als…

Started by Gloria in General Tennis Discussion

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Protrainer Tennis

Visible Fields for Member Display

When I click on "View All" to see all members of a group, I see that the fields that are displayed are male/female and location. Maybe it c…

Started by Terence in About Tennisopolis

2 May 11, 2008
Reply by Terence

Got Hydration?

Here in Texas it is starting to get a little warmer outside and I am sure it is doing the same in your part of the world. If you are anythi…

Started by Joey in Off Topic / In the News

0 May 6, 2008

Boris Becker on CNN tax-troubles list

Even though he's retired, I guess this is the most relevant category to post this. Ol' Boris made a short list on CNN's site entitled "Tax-…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

3 May 4, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

U.S.T.A. Adult Team Practice/Singles-Doubles Strategy by Jason Lampione

Dear U.S.T.A. Players, I'm a professional traveling coach that will commute any where in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area. The who…

Started by Jason Lampione in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 3, 2008

Remember To Shout Out Tennisopolis.com!

A great way to find new members to hit and become friends with is to "plug/advertise/shout out" Tennisopolis on your different profile page…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay) in About Tennisopolis

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tipsarevic: The Other Serbian

I dig this guy. He almost takes out Federer in 5 sets (oh so close) in the Austrailian Open back when Fed looked invincible as always. He i…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

2 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Weight of racquet

I bought my first racquet and think that it may be too light. It is a Wilson Nano, and the weight is 9.5. I love everything else about it,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jesty Salvo

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service