Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Babolat "Y" Series - Thoughts??

The Babolat Y Oversize Series has been pushed as an obsession. Racquet companies love to use gimmicks to promote their racquets, but in th…

Started by Tough Love Tennis in Tennis Equipment Discussion

12 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Meags

Sport is Life Radio Show

Attention coaches, parents and players! Don't miss the radio show of the year. Ed Tseng, author of "Game. Set. Life." will be joined by spe…

Started by Ed Tseng in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 9, 2009

Looking for a female tennis partner

I am a 35 year old female and mother looking for a female tennis player to rally with- I live in East Vancouver and have time to play Thurs…

Started by jelica shaw in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 9, 2009

_____ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ Manhattan/Brooklyn ______ tennis lessons for all ages

Are you a serious tennis player looking for a coach to train you? My training classes are designed to immerse the city’s players in a posit…

Started by AlexTennisPro in Classified Ads

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

French Open Bracket Challenge Presented by FreshPolos.com

French Open Bracket Challenge Presented by FreshPolos.com Now that we are well into the the French Open, I have posted the current standin…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

3 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Play a match SE to Central Vegas!

I'll play anyone of any caliber! Prefer SE part of town (east of the Strip - south of Sahara), but can drive a bit further. I'm medium to b…

Started by Beau Tyler in General Tennis Discussion

1 Jun 7, 2009

Partner

IF there is anyone on the westside who wants to play tennis prefer the outside courts with the weather being nioce now! let me know. Im in…

Started by Mary in Professional Tennis

0 Jun 4, 2009

Tennisstomper

Hi guys, saw this fantastic book on tennis specific exercises....you get literature AND video on how to stay well ahead of your opponent in…

Started by Kellie De Villiers in Professional Tennis

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Should players be allowed to get a massage break during a match????

Am I the only one that finds it absolutely ridiculous that a tennis player can halt a match, disrupt it's momentum so they can relax and re…

Started by Pierry in Professional Tennis

6 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Pierry

Need a 4.0 or higher player

I am a 4.0 player and need someone around or above that level to play with. Early mornings or late evenings work for me. Please call send a…

Started by Amit Chandok in Professional Tennis

0 Jun 4, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service