Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Hitting Partners

Hey folks! I'm on Summer vacation (I teach) and would like to get a regular practice schedule going during the week. I usually play a coupl…

Started by Andrew in General Tennis Discussion

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Players in the OC? I am open to playing with almost anybody just want to play!

I have been looking for people to play with but every I used to play has moved away or stopped playing. I really want to get back in to pla…

Started by Chris Mills in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 2, 2009

Tennis in Newport Beach (appr. 3.0 - 3.5)

Looking for someone to play singles with several times per week. None of my friends play. Help! Hoping to stay in the Newport Beach / Costa…

Started by Bob Allison in General Tennis Discussion

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bob Allison

Venus Follows Serena Into Twitterville

From the wimbledon site: Venus Williams is the latest recruit to social networking phenomenon Twitter. Venus’ sister Serena is a prolific…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

1 Jul 10, 2009

4.0 Tennis West Hollywood

Hello, I am in WEHO all of this week starting from June 29th to July 5th. Looking to play matches with anyone in the area. Please be at le…

Started by Ilya in General Tennis Discussion

1 Jun 30, 2009

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Classified Ads

0 Jun 27, 2009

4.0 player @ PTC, CTC, Kiwanis, ISP - weekday evenings 6pm, weekend mornings/afternoons

Hey all, I am new to this site but thought I would give it a shot as I am having a VERY hard time finding serious power hitters at my level…

Started by Elizabeth in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 27, 2009

Tennis this weekend 6-27 or 6-28

Hi my name is Tracey and I want to play some tennis this weekend Sat or Sun. I live in Mclean, but I can travel 5 or 10 minutes. I am a beg…

Started by Tracey Hedges in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 26, 2009

Contest on sixer sports (www.sixer.in)

" Please pick the batsmen going to score highest runs during the IND vs. WI one-day series. The contest will be closed on July 4, 2009. " o…

Started by shani in Off Topic / In the News

0 Jun 26, 2009

Oscar Wegner Releases New Instructional DVD!

Oscar Wegner has just released a new DVD! TENNIS INTO THE FUTURE, Volume One: THE BASICS (Free Shipping) The Basics DVD (45 minutes) is a…

Started by Lucile Bosche´ in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 25, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service