Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pro Player available for hitting in Southern California

I play pro tennis. I train top juniors and adults while I am not traveling. $50/hr

Started by Bo Hardt in Classified Ads

0 Jan 7, 2009

Playa Vista 4.0 + coming back from a long hiatus

Looking for a hitting partner. I haven't played in over a few years. Want to get back and play consistently. Can play anywhere in WLA and h…

Started by Mark Johnson in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jan 6, 2009

Searching a Tennis partner in FL Stuart area.

Average player, might surprise you, looking for advanced player s to play in Stuart area. I have two tennis courts and always empty. If int…

Started by David in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jan 6, 2009

Tennis Lessons around RIchmond or Vancouver BC?

hi! i'm looking for some refresher lessons so i can get back to the game. it's been a while since i last played though. email me at achie_c…

Started by Larrie HM in Classified Ads

0 Jan 4, 2009

Looking for 3.0?? to play at NYSC in BKLYN? Boerum Hill eve's and weekends or anywhere else!

I'm a member of NYSC. They have several rooftop courts at their Boerum Hill location, I believe, but they need to be booked in advance. I'm…

Started by John B. in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 30, 2008

Looking for indoor tennis...

I am looking for someone to play with and somewhere to play. I am an average player that loves to play. I can play most evenings and weeken…

Started by Michael Weller in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 29, 2008

Seminar: Tennis players scientific cross training

This seminar will help you to play 110% better on the court by using a revolutionary method never used before. We will cover footwork, timi…

Started by Sifu Jack in Classified Ads

0 Dec 27, 2008

FS: HEAD Liquidmetal Radical OS and Babolat Pure Control (MD)

I have a HEAD Liquidmetal radical OS, 4 1/4, 9/10 condition, a couple of hours court time. Would like to trade for Donnay Pro One OS or a b…

Started by alex in Classified Ads

0 Dec 13, 2008

Win a trip for 2 to the 2009 Roland Garros finals!

Grand Slam Tennis Tours is giving you the opportunity to win a trip to the 2009 Roland Garros finals! Entering to win is easy - just visit…

Started by Grand Slam Tennis Tours in Professional Tennis

0 Dec 5, 2008

Hit indoors in the winter

look for players 3.5-4 to hit indoors throughout the winter regularly. Midtown tennis, or prospect part, or any place that don't cost a for…

Started by sherlia in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 4, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service