Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to hit some balls in Clermont

Hey folks...I am looking for some players to hit some and maybe some doubles games in the Clermont area. Nighttime before dark (or if you k…

Started by Brian M in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 15, 2009

Tennis today

Looking for a singles partner to play today! Anyone interested please call me at 916 390-3916

Started by Daniel Dickinson in Professional Tennis

0 Jul 14, 2009

Is anyone from Katy here

I'm in Katy, Texas and wanted to know of some parks around the Fry Rd area. Thanks

Started by Cedric Sells in Professional Tennis

0 Jul 13, 2009

Sixer Sports Fans Zone

Join as a member on Sixer Sports (www.sixer.in) and get selected on Sixer Sports Homepage @ Fans Zone http://www.sixer.in/index.php

Started by shani in Professional Tennis

0 Jul 13, 2009

tennis in Ojai

I'm looking for a woman to hit with in Ojai. i'm not much for playing games, but i love to get out and hit hard. would like to find someone…

Started by katie fagan in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 9, 2009

Two K Blade Tours + K Pro Tour Super 6 Bag for Sale

I have two K Blade Tours 4 1/2 grip for sale. Both racquets are in 9.5 condition and were only hit with about a dozen times. I fell and tor…

Started by Tommy J. Curry in Classified Ads

0 Jul 9, 2009

Looking for someone to hit with in Fort Greene, BK

I'm looking for a partner to hit with on a regular basis ( 1 or 2 times a week). I have not played in a couple of years and want to get bac…

Started by Roberto Falck in Classified Ads

0 Jul 6, 2009

Need someone to hit with!

Hi there.......I'm just getting back into the "swing of things" and am looking for people to play with week nights. I have courts in my hou…

Started by Scott Fishburn in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 5, 2009

Players in the OC? I am open to playing with almost anybody just want to play!

I have been looking for people to play with but every I used to play has moved away or stopped playing. I really want to get back in to pla…

Started by Chris Mills in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 2, 2009

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Classified Ads

0 Jun 27, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service