Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,916)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sixer Sports Fans Zone

Join as a member on Sixer Sports (www.sixer.in) and get selected on Sixer Sports Homepage @ Fans Zone http://www.sixer.in/index.php

Started by shani in Professional Tennis

0 Jul 13, 2009

tennis in Ojai

I'm looking for a woman to hit with in Ojai. i'm not much for playing games, but i love to get out and hit hard. would like to find someone…

Started by katie fagan in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 9, 2009

Two K Blade Tours + K Pro Tour Super 6 Bag for Sale

I have two K Blade Tours 4 1/2 grip for sale. Both racquets are in 9.5 condition and were only hit with about a dozen times. I fell and tor…

Started by Tommy J. Curry in Classified Ads

0 Jul 9, 2009

Looking for someone to hit with in Fort Greene, BK

I'm looking for a partner to hit with on a regular basis ( 1 or 2 times a week). I have not played in a couple of years and want to get bac…

Started by Roberto Falck in Classified Ads

0 Jul 6, 2009

Need someone to hit with!

Hi there.......I'm just getting back into the "swing of things" and am looking for people to play with week nights. I have courts in my hou…

Started by Scott Fishburn in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 5, 2009

Players in the OC? I am open to playing with almost anybody just want to play!

I have been looking for people to play with but every I used to play has moved away or stopped playing. I really want to get back in to pla…

Started by Chris Mills in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 2, 2009

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Classified Ads

0 Jun 27, 2009

4.0 player @ PTC, CTC, Kiwanis, ISP - weekday evenings 6pm, weekend mornings/afternoons

Hey all, I am new to this site but thought I would give it a shot as I am having a VERY hard time finding serious power hitters at my level…

Started by Elizabeth in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 27, 2009

Tennis this weekend 6-27 or 6-28

Hi my name is Tracey and I want to play some tennis this weekend Sat or Sun. I live in Mclean, but I can travel 5 or 10 minutes. I am a beg…

Started by Tracey Hedges in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 26, 2009

Contest on sixer sports (www.sixer.in)

" Please pick the batsmen going to score highest runs during the IND vs. WI one-day series. The contest will be closed on July 4, 2009. " o…

Started by shani in Off Topic / In the News

0 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service