Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,939)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone wants to play or practice tennis in Kapiolani or Ala Moana park?

I just started to play tennis recently and I'm still a beginner. Usually go to the Kapiolani park or Ala Moana park. Please let me know if…

Started by Izumifudewaki in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 9, 2009

Looking for tennis partners

Hi, I am looking for tennis partners. I am an intermediate 3.5 to 4.00 .I am living in NW area, Jersey Village, near Beltway 8 and highway…

Started by Rocky in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 8, 2009

I play 4.0 and 4.5 -players in Clearwater area

I am at McMullen but play on public courts in area. Call me when available 727-480-8577 Keith Long

Started by keith long in Professional Tennis

0 Nov 5, 2009

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 5, 2009

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos in Professional Tennis

0 Nov 5, 2009

Adult Tennis Clinics / Jr Tennis Programs in Rancho Cucamonga/ Alta Loma

Our program is of the recreational variety; aimed at the community at large. You need not be a "good/advance" tennis player. And if you are…

Started by AltaLoma Tennis in Classified Ads

0 Nov 3, 2009

Jr Tennis Program

Our program is of the recreational variety; aimed at the community at large. You need not be a "good/advance" tennis player. And if you are…

Started by AltaLoma Tennis in Junior Tennis

0 Nov 3, 2009

Clearwater Area Tennis

Hi, I belong to McMullen but play on public courts in Pinellas. Let me know if you would like a 4.0 hitting session or some sets. 727-480…

Started by keith long in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 3, 2009

Aspiring Professional Tennis Player seeks same or 5.0+ hitting partners for AM or PM Practices

I will be starting to play Futures and Challengers starting in March 2010 and am looking for players also practicing for the tour or Men's…

Started by Prince Anwar in General Tennis Discussion

0 Oct 31, 2009

3.0 - 3.5 male looking for someone to play tennis with

Hi! Just moved to the LA area and am dieing to play some tennis. I am a 32 yr old male, I move around the court real well and can make for…

Started by Scott Sommers in General Tennis Discussion

0 Oct 29, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service