Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got the day off!

Who's up for a hit in vancouver today!? 3.0 player lookin to get some hits in before the rain come back.

Started by Mike C. in General Tennis Discussion

0 Sep 28, 2010

Looking for practice partner

I just started to get back into tennis and am looking to sharpen the skilz.. I'm in the 3.0-3.5 range right now. I live by Hebron & Jos…

Started by Andy Willis in General Tennis Discussion

0 Sep 23, 2010

Need a Practice Partner

Trying to get back into tennis after not playing much for a long time. I can volley and serve fairly decently. I guess somewhere in the 3.0…

Started by Andy Willis in Classified Ads

0 Sep 23, 2010

Burbank area afterwork

available during the week after 4:00   need to get the rust off after long layoff.   818.388.6428   Kerry

Started by Kerry in Classified Ads

0 Sep 17, 2010

seriously, who wants to hit.

Hey people, looking to hit. I like siesta, payne, arlington. Txt me or call to set up a time. 9413016743

Started by Terry Barnes in General Tennis Discussion

0 Sep 15, 2010

early morning weekdays in san carlos?

hi there.anyone want to meet at burton park around 630am on weekdays to hit the ball around for an hour/90 minutes?i am a solid intermediat…

Started by Adam Nichols in General Tennis Discussion

0 Sep 8, 2010

Lil' Wayne a tennis fan??? Predicts Nadal at US Open!

From People mag:Who knew? Lil Wayne is a tennis fan!In a hand-written letter to Sports Illustrated, the platinum-selling artist (real name…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

0 Aug 27, 2010

New Tennis Fashion Designer with Unique Apparel

For tennis players and onlookers, if you want to play tennis in fashionable apparel then you definitely need to check out www.cafepress.com

Started by karen t in Classified Ads

0 Aug 25, 2010

TennisEarth.com announces the launch of Tennis Earth’s Tennis Exchange - Fantasy Tennis

‘Tennis-Exchange’ (TEX), as launched by TennisEarth.com, is a virtual online stock exchange where fans can trade the stocks of their favour…

Started by Janet Orrell in Off Topic / In the News

0 Aug 12, 2010

Local tournament in August

Legacy Park is hosting a tournament aug 25th - 29th.  Food, beer, prizes, raffles.   It will be a great time for all.  Register at lptennis…

Started by Marcus Johnson in Off Topic / In the News

0 Aug 10, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service