Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new in LA

im a 3.5 player and just moved here from NYC . i live in hollywood and like to play everyday .i dont know anyone in town that plays. im a m…

Started by curtis in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 17, 2009

Tennis this week

Anyone want to play in DC- East Potomac park - this Wed around 10 AM - I am really out of practice - average to decent player.

Started by Diane Fletcher in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 16, 2009

Tennis in McMinnville area; Intermediate Player

I just joined the group, I am excited to play tennis with some accomplished players who will bring out the best in my game.

Started by Joel in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 14, 2009

Rally Sports - $10 Tee of the Week

Peace, Love, Tennis - Keep life simple, find happiness where and when you can and winning or losing won't seem so important after all. Head…

Started by Rally Sports in Classified Ads

0 Feb 11, 2009

North Dallas Tennis

I am looking for a good tennis partner to chanllenge me and make me better. Hopefully I can do the same for you. I am not bad just cant fin…

Started by casey in General Tennis Discussion

3 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by knavneet

NEED TO PLAY

HI I'M LOOKING FOR A 3.0 (I am 3.0-.3.5) OR HIGHER PLAYER TO PLAY TUESDAY/WED/THUR FROM 12:30 TO 4:00. somewhere central , I teach and have…

Started by rod in Classified Ads

0 Feb 10, 2009

28 yr. old new to town and looking for fun playing partner 3.5 to 5.0.

I just got to town and my love for tennis had been revived ! I played in college and was a 5.0 level, but haven't played in a while...so I…

Started by Steven Mullin in General Tennis Discussion

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steven Mullin

Australian Open '09 Bracket Challenge

Are you ready for the first major of the season? Come make your picks in our second annual Aussie Open Bracket Challenge. Pick the most w…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

52 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

Play tennis in Plano in the evenings

I am looking to play tennis on weekdays. My rating would be 4.0 or less. Let me know if you are interested.

Started by knavneet in General Tennis Discussion

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Roseville tennis

50 y/o tennis player available on weekdays would like to find intermediate player for fun, competitive tennis in Roseville.

Started by Terry Meador in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 8, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service