Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Northridge,ca

Anyone willing to play tomorrow morning. I'm the beginner and new in the area as well.

Started by maxx

2 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by maxx

Looking for tennis partner

Hi there, Anyone in the San Fernando Valley at an Intermediate / Advanced level who would like to hit some balls regularly? I usually go…

Started by nik

0 Aug 18, 2008

US Open advice

I am considering going to the first few days, does anyone have advice on hotels, tickets, etc. Thank You

Started by Julie

1 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by therin

anyone like play tennis in east los angeles

i thing that 3.5 , i am male 18 age . my email haiha0503@yahoo.com

Started by hai

0 Aug 12, 2008

Anyone want to play some tennis?

I live in the Wedgewood area and I would really like to get out and play some tennis. Is anyone interested in playing? I am somewhere betwe…

Started by Andrew Snyder

0 Aug 11, 2008

tennis practice wall in Thousand Oaks

Anyone knows if there's a practice wall in any of the tennis courts in TO? Thanks

Started by Amol K

4 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

out for a week or so

got into a fight over the weekend and busted 2 knuckles sorry for the inconvienence for anyone

Started by Cliff

2 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Cliff

Tennis anyone

looking for a parnter in/around henderson. Big Horn condos. Moved to LV about a year and have not played since i moved here. Interested let…

Started by Ron

0 Jul 30, 2008

What's REALLY going on with Roger Federer??

This has obviously been THE discussion of the year but I was curious to hear what everyone else thinks. I (like most people) were shocked w…

Started by Jonathan

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Tennis partner at East River Park on the weekend

hi Iam male 32, 4.0 level looking to hit some balls with a tennis parner in east river park, Midtown East Manhattan PLease email me on : n…

Started by Ngoc Nguyen

0 Jul 26, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service