Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loooking for new hitting partners in southern ca

I currently play 4.5. Ill say am pretty competitive and would love to play against different styles of a weekly basis.

Started by Joel Diaz

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Joel Diaz

Moved to Saint Petersberg (Old NE)

Hello Everyone, I just moved down to Saint Petersberg from Atlantic Beach up in Jacksonville, FL...I am currently rated a 4.5 and play in l…

Started by Tim Haer

0 Jul 14, 2014

Strategy

Get female players hitting forehands from the deuce court, they have a tendency to be much stronger in the ad court

Started by Lauren Breadmore

1 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for Hitting Partner

Hi, I'm relatively new to St. Pete, and getting back into tennis, having played on and off through the years.  I'm about 3.0, and would lik…

Started by Beth Harrison

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Vienuzis

campbellsville ky tennis lessons or match

Hi this is coachv I'm looking to play in Campbellsville Kentucky this week. tennis lessons will be $50 for the hour. If you wanna play a ma…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jun 28, 2014

Looking to hit/Play 4.0 interclub Player

I am a 4.0 interclub player amd may be a 3.5 to 4.0 USTA  looking to just hit some balls and play singles . I can play every day either fro…

Started by Rudradev Madireddy

1 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Organized Tennis Matches, Starting Now

Want more organized and more competitive tennis this summer? Try a flex league where you are matched with players of your level. We've par…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 19, 2014

2.5 El Cerrito/Pinole/Hercules

Looking for partners -- I live in San Pablo and can play anywhere between Hercules to Berkeley. I would like a regular practice partner on…

Started by Rosalind

0 Jun 12, 2014

Happy World Tennis Day!

Started by Shereef Zedan

5 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Matt Darks

Women, Your Tennis Ever Lapsed For a While?

I just wonder, is there any woman who can share her own experience on why she used to play tennis but not now anymore?

Started by CYK

3 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Rany

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service