Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oscar Wegner Releases New Instructional DVD!

Oscar Wegner has just released a new DVD! TENNIS INTO THE FUTURE, Volume One: THE BASICS (Free Shipping) The Basics DVD (45 minutes) is a…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 Jun 25, 2009

New Oscar Wegner DVD Just Released!

Oscar Wegner has just released a new DVD! TENNIS INTO THE FUTURE, Volume One: THE BASICS (Free Shipping) The Basics DVD (45 minutes) is a…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 Jun 25, 2009

Where are the Tennis Socials.....?

I keep hearing about the great Saturday night Tennis Socials, but I can't seem to find any site that lists where they all are. Any help wit…

Started by Elaine

4 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by jim

West SFV - Beginner level

Returning to the game after not having played in years. Looking for another beginner or patient player to have fun, get exercise and increa…

Started by Tamara

9 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Mark Nicholson

Anyone available to hit today, early afternoon 4.5+

Let me know. Mike

Started by Michael P

0 Jun 21, 2009

Tennis Anyone

I'm brand new to this group. I live in Woodland Hills but am willing to travel a reasonable distance. I'm not quite sure my rating somewher…

Started by Jake Smith

0 Jun 19, 2009

To Rent- 1 Week accommodation NYC during US Open

I have one weeks accommodation in New York City during the 1st week of the US Open. If interested email me at xtennismomx@bellsouth.net. In…

Started by Moira Kuhn

0 Jun 15, 2009

Sport is Life Radio Show

Attention coaches, parents and players! Don't miss the radio show of the year. Ed Tseng, author of "Game. Set. Life." will be joined by spe…

Started by Ed Tseng

0 Jun 9, 2009

Looking for a female tennis partner

I am a 35 year old female and mother looking for a female tennis player to rally with- I live in East Vancouver and have time to play Thurs…

Started by jelica shaw

0 Jun 9, 2009

Play a match SE to Central Vegas!

I'll play anyone of any caliber! Prefer SE part of town (east of the Strip - south of Sahara), but can drive a bit further. I'm medium to b…

Started by Beau Tyler

1 Jun 7, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service