Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Searching a Tennis partner in FL Stuart area.

Average player, might surprise you, looking for advanced player s to play in Stuart area. I have two tennis courts and always empty. If int…

Started by David

0 Jan 6, 2009

Looking for players to start a group or play in the Stuart, Florida area

I'm a 3.5 to 4.0 player looking to start a group in the Stuart area. I play at the Ocean Club. Please call me if your interested in playing…

Started by Doug S.

2 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by David

Looking 4 Tennis Partners - Singles/Doubles/Mixed

Hello Everyone, I'm interested in playing some serious tennis. I love singles, doubles and mixed doubles. I'm currently located in North H…

Started by Yoda

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dan Downey

Prince Launches EXO3 Racquet Line and Website in U.S.

Prince has officially launched its EXO3 line of performance frames in the U.S. - set for availability beginning January 15 (EXO3 Graphit…

Started by Prince

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Let's Play Outside

I'm swimming to stay in shape, but after two months I'm jonesing to play tennis. All the players I was getting in with at the end of the se…

Started by Ron

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Ron

Looking for a Tennis Partner while vacationing in Oahu from Jan. 7th - 12th

Would be interested in playing tennis everyday while visiting the Island and looking to meet fun, social people that enjoy the outdoors,sur…

Started by Marcus Dumouchel

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Marcus Dumouchel

Looking for 3.0?? to play at NYSC in BKLYN? Boerum Hill eve's and weekends or anywhere else!

I'm a member of NYSC. They have several rooftop courts at their Boerum Hill location, I believe, but they need to be booked in advance. I'm…

Started by John B.

0 Dec 30, 2008

Looking for indoor tennis...

I am looking for someone to play with and somewhere to play. I am an average player that loves to play. I can play most evenings and weeken…

Started by Michael Weller

0 Dec 29, 2008

let's play some tennis

Hello All, I live in Flagstaff and Scottsdale. I will be in Scottsdale for the next 9 days and I would like to play some tennis (hopefully…

Started by Gypsy

1 Dec 26, 2008

Looking for tennis partners singes or doubles while visiting Miami

I'm great at both singles and doubles and would like to play while in Miami

Started by caraib

3 Dec 24, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.