Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis San Francisco

Hey San Francisco players, I´m visiting a friend in Martinez area from th. 28 of May – th. 4 of June. It could be great fun to play some te…

Started by Brian Carmohn Späth

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Brian Carmohn Späth

Tennis 4.0 West Hollywood

I'm USTA rated 4.0 palyer on vocation in West Hollywood till end of this week (May 24th). I am flexble on time. Please be at least 4.0 paly…

Started by Ilya

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Any courts in NE Portland??

Hey, I live in NE Portland, near 170 and Halsey and am trying to find to some courts to hit on without have to go to the river. I got here…

Started by Rachel

2 May 21, 2009

Montreal, summer 2009

So, who wants to play tennis? We should have a meetup. If there are Montrealers here who want this, please reply. Je parle francais aussi.

Started by David

2 May 21, 2009

International Tennis Centre Las Vegas

Hi Guys, My name is Charles and I'm here to give a formal introduction to the International Tennis Centre, Las Vegas. I would like to crea…

Started by Charles

0 May 8, 2009

Tip: Post LOCAL Requests in Your Local Group

Tennisopolis Tip: This site is international with tennis players from almost every continent (no Antarcticans yet!). So, it is pretty meani…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 May 7, 2009

Let us play tennis on weekend regularly(2~2.5).

After 10 year's break, I really want to start playing tennis. Any beginners are welcomed!!! Anyone could be my tennis partner who knows ten…

Started by Sang Na

0 May 7, 2009

Need a fellow beginner

to play tennis with at green valley in paseo verde. Im really new to the game so if your okay with that then let me know thanks!

Started by luiza benisano

0 May 6, 2009

Oscar Wegner and the TIA Hall of Fame

If you would like to nominate Oscar Wegner for this year's Tennis Industry Association Hall of Fame, go to http://www.tennisindustry.org/ho

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 May 5, 2009

Small Group lessons 4 Newbie

Just bought a new racket and I haven't player regularly since high school. I would love to get involve with a small group for regular lesso…

Started by Christine P

0 May 3, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2017   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service