Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking high beginner to intermediate player, casual tennis near Orange, CA

If interested, send me a message or email me at adamlitwin1@yahoo.com!

Started by Adam L.

0 Feb 28, 2009

What your usual routine on the court?

Just want some comment on the topic. So, when i managed to get a friend, family, or stranger out on the court we just gone wild. No routine…

Started by phongl1

4 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by phongl1

World's first interactive tennis lesson

Hi Tennisopolis! Try my interactive tennis lesson! http://www.youtube.com/user/canadatennis11 Cheers Neil Parker- GBA Tennis

Started by GBA Tennis

0 Feb 17, 2009

new in LA

im a 3.5 player and just moved here from NYC . i live in hollywood and like to play everyday .i dont know anyone in town that plays. im a m…

Started by curtis

0 Feb 17, 2009

Tennis this week

Anyone want to play in DC- East Potomac park - this Wed around 10 AM - I am really out of practice - average to decent player.

Started by Diane Fletcher

0 Feb 16, 2009

Tennis in McMinnville area; Intermediate Player

I just joined the group, I am excited to play tennis with some accomplished players who will bring out the best in my game.

Started by Joel

0 Feb 14, 2009

North Dallas Tennis

I am looking for a good tennis partner to chanllenge me and make me better. Hopefully I can do the same for you. I am not bad just cant fin…

Started by casey

3 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by knavneet

28 yr. old new to town and looking for fun playing partner 3.5 to 5.0.

I just got to town and my love for tennis had been revived ! I played in college and was a 5.0 level, but haven't played in a while...so I…

Started by Steven Mullin

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steven Mullin

Play tennis in Plano in the evenings

I am looking to play tennis on weekdays. My rating would be 4.0 or less. Let me know if you are interested.

Started by knavneet

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Roseville tennis

50 y/o tennis player available on weekdays would like to find intermediate player for fun, competitive tennis in Roseville.

Started by Terry Meador

0 Feb 8, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service