Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Manhattan - Love to find someone to hit with regularly; already have a pass just need a court and someone to hit with!

Anyone interested in hitting regularly after work. I work pretty much 9-5 in Gramercy/Flatiron and have no clue where to play and who to pl…

Started by MAmo

0 Apr 30, 2009

Looking for site to train?

I am desperately looking for a site to train while I am off the circuit. I recently started on the pro circuit in the US. I I would like to…

Started by Jewell Fox

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Jewell Fox

Is Sarah's life a matter of triumph or tragedy.....?

This blogpost details the unique yet struggling life of German tennis player Sarah Gronert. Go through this blog post...and tell me your vi…

Started by Rohit Sharma

3 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Tennis Anyone?

Aloha, Looking for a 2.5-3.0 male or female to play weekday eves in Kailua or in town. Call me at 286.0778 if interested. Mahalo, Joe

Started by Joe

0 Apr 22, 2009

ladder

How do I start a challenge ladder

Started by Earl

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

when is tennis on tv

when is next tennis on TV ? is there a way to know, may be get an email from ?

Started by leela

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by leela

looking for tennis in Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda/Orange area

I am looking for someone to hit with most anytime during the week. I know a few courts by me but if you have good courts you prefer I am wi…

Started by Rajib Basu

0 Apr 13, 2009

Wanna hit some balls this afternoon?

I could use a work out and am usually home around 5. Maybe we can meet at the courts on Moeser lane in El Cerrito (CA) and knock some balls…

Started by Duane Bennett

0 Apr 8, 2009

Thursday

I'm interested in hitting after work this Thursday (done around 5-5:30). I work in costa mesa and live in Laguna Niguel so I can play anywh…

Started by Jena Miller

0 Apr 8, 2009

Practice Wall

Hi I'm new to this forum and to tennis as well. I've been looking for a wal to practice against but can't seem to find one anywhere. If any…

Started by Robert Mora

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by mary

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2016   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service