Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just started

Looking for a partner to play. I just started. Can play in Alexandria, Arlington, Ballston area. Nights or weekends.

Started by Sveta

0 Jan 13, 2009

Looking for a practice partner = 4.0

Would love to hit at least once a week. I am a strong intermediate 4.0 level player and would prefer to hit with someone at or around my le…

Started by Mark Johnson

0 Jan 10, 2009

Just relocated in Atlanta - keen to play

Keen to play and meet some folks. Just relocated to Marietta/Kennesaw from New Zealand. I'm somewhere in the middle, not great, not hopeles…

Started by Julian

3 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Julian

Challenge to any 4.5 player in Tampa/Bradenton/Sarasota area

I will offer $10 to any 4.5 who can beat me. I'm a solid 4.5 ranked #13 in USTA Eastern 35s. So far four have tried and four have failed. I…

Started by Flow

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Playa Vista 4.0 + coming back from a long hiatus

Looking for a hitting partner. I haven't played in over a few years. Want to get back and play consistently. Can play anywhere in WLA and h…

Started by Mark Johnson

0 Jan 6, 2009

Searching a Tennis partner in FL Stuart area.

Average player, might surprise you, looking for advanced player s to play in Stuart area. I have two tennis courts and always empty. If int…

Started by David

0 Jan 6, 2009

Looking for players to start a group or play in the Stuart, Florida area

I'm a 3.5 to 4.0 player looking to start a group in the Stuart area. I play at the Ocean Club. Please call me if your interested in playing…

Started by Doug S.

2 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by David

Looking 4 Tennis Partners - Singles/Doubles/Mixed

Hello Everyone, I'm interested in playing some serious tennis. I love singles, doubles and mixed doubles. I'm currently located in North H…

Started by Yoda

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dan Downey

Prince Launches EXO3 Racquet Line and Website in U.S.

Prince has officially launched its EXO3 line of performance frames in the U.S. - set for availability beginning January 15 (EXO3 Graphit…

Started by Prince

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Let's Play Outside

I'm swimming to stay in shape, but after two months I'm jonesing to play tennis. All the players I was getting in with at the end of the se…

Started by Ron

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Ron

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service