Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart Ideas for Quick Cash

It pains me to see so many women sell their jewelry to cash for gold scams, especially when it is their engagement rings or other family he…

Started by Katie Holloway

0 Aug 29, 2009

Looking For A Tennis Partner In San Clemente!

Hello everyone, I am visiting here from hawaii for the next couple months and looking for someone to play tennis with during my stay. I am…

Started by Brandon Lannan

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Barbara Drummond

Looking for partners

Hello all. I'm just looking for some people to play tennis with! My friends don't want to play nearly as much as I'd like. I really don't k…

Started by Wes Rogers

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Wes Rogers

Looking for partner, strong 3.5 level, singles, anytime

I am in NE Tucson for the winter, and love to play. I compete on a 3.5 and a 4.0 USTA team in Mich. I am a baseliner, and hit a pretty flat…

Started by Vince Simmons

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

I'm looking for someone who wants to play/hit around the USC/downtown los angeles area

I'm a USC student looking for any local players to play/hit with. I'm a beginning player and want to enhance my skills, therefore I prefer…

Started by Steve Ragusano

1 Aug 27, 2009

New to JAX

I just moved to JAX the beginning of August. I haven't played in a few months and would love to get back into the swing of things with some…

Started by Nicole Kassis

1 Aug 27, 2009

Hit tonight in Costa Mesa

I'm about a 3.0-3.5. Looking for a good rally. email me at miller.jena@aaa-calif.com

Started by Jena Miller

1 Aug 27, 2009

looking for a tennis partner in San Diego open to most levels just to hit the ball around

please drop me your email address so we can meet up. thanks.

Started by dave riggins

0 Aug 19, 2009

Rebounces.com / Free Tennis Ball Recycling

Hello fellow Tennisopolites. My name is Grant Garland with Rebounces (www.rebounces.com). I wanted to let you know about our company and it…

Started by Grant Garland

0 Aug 19, 2009

LEts play tennis

im looking for somebody to play with.. im very flexible on my time. we can hit anywhere close to san ramon..

Started by Charles Calapatan

0 Aug 18, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service