Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rent a Coach/Player

I'm a professional instructor of this great sport. I have played tennis for almost 6 years and began teaching children in tennis clubs in B…

Started by Daniel Rodrigues

0 Aug 14, 2009

z

Started by Roland Oganyan

0 Aug 14, 2009

Tennis Teachers

Dear tennis teaching community, I'm glad to introduce you to an upcoming and groundbreaking new service called Betterfly. Betterfly.com ma…

Started by Joseph Cohen

0 Aug 10, 2009

Woodbridge or Close By. Good 5.0 and above to hit with Lefty, heavy top spin, fast, ranked 78 in Mid Atlantic

We are always looking for Good players in the Woodbridge area to hit with, match play. My son is 16 big #1 at Woodbridge, 78 in the Mid Atl…

Started by Darris Reese

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Darris Reese

Tennis Ball Machine for Rent @ Hibbard Park Tennis Court (Glenview Rd & Skokie Rd) Wilmette, Illinois

Take you tennis skill to the next level Groove your strokes to perfection Improve you footwork and personal fitness MONDAY – FRIDAY* $15 p…

Started by SL

0 Aug 1, 2009

US Open Ticket and Hotel Packages Available

Started by Drysdale Tennis Girl

0 Jul 21, 2009

Prince Rebel Exo3 for sale

This racquet has only been used for one day. It is in a 4 1/2 grip size and strung at Mid with Tecnifibre X-One 17g. I am selling it for 16…

Started by Tommy J. Curry

0 Jul 17, 2009

Looking to hit tonight in Alexandria, VA

I would love to play/ hit tonight, anyone interested in playing around 7ish. I am somewhere around a 3.50 and will play with anyone, new or…

Started by David Mags

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by David Mags

Two K Blade Tours + K Pro Tour Super 6 Bag for Sale

I have two K Blade Tours 4 1/2 grip for sale. Both racquets are in 9.5 condition and were only hit with about a dozen times. I fell and tor…

Started by Tommy J. Curry

0 Jul 9, 2009

Looking for someone to hit with in Fort Greene, BK

I'm looking for a partner to hit with on a regular basis ( 1 or 2 times a week). I have not played in a couple of years and want to get bac…

Started by Roberto Falck

0 Jul 6, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service