Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4.0/4.5 wanted

I attend Texas State University and frequently play in USTA tournaments. The USTA moved me up from a 4.0 to 4.5 so i want to get some compe…

Started by J.T. Henderson

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Mixed Doubles

My husband and I would like to find another Ventura couple to play doubles with on weekday evenings or weekends. We are both decent players.

Started by Nicolette Villa

1 Feb 21, 2010

Pretty much all kinds of things tennis: Nets of all kinds, Ball Hoppers, "single's net sticks", fence-screens, teaching carts, ball machines, umpire chairs, posts... you name it!

Hi Players!  We are a small family business supplying custom screens and all things tennis.  We have been doing this for more than 30 years…

Started by James

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by James

looking for a tennis partner

Im a beginner. and im looking for someone I can play with on the weekends. Im from Henderson area, Las vegas. lemme know if ur interested t…

Started by luiza benisano

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Shilla Radwanskikim

Girls Tennis Clothes

www.racquetgirls.com Racquet Girls is a fun, fashionable boutique tennis apparel line for both on the court and off. We're here to fill the…

Started by Racquet Girls

3 Feb 2, 2010

For Sale: Used Wilson N-Blade strung with Natural Gut @ 69 pounds (Marina Del Ray, CA)

Come Get it! Comes with small black bag and its yours for $45 bucks! Still in great condition! 98" Headsize grip: 4 1/2 Black, White, Gold…

Started by t/pain

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by American Tennis Club

Tennis Court Nets For Sale

I live in a subdivision in Flowery Branch, GA and recently got our tennis courts resurfaced and were able to get new nets in the process. W…

Started by Scott Squillace

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by American Tennis Club

Irvine tennis partner - non competitive, out for sun,fun, exercize and game improvement

Hi! I'm looking for a partner in Irvine, some one to hit a few balls around with, I'm relatively new to the sport. I took lessons as a chil…

Started by Michele Green

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel

Hitting partner in Northridge

I'm commited to playing 2-3 days /week to get back into shape.. Using the suggested rating I suppose i'm around a 3.5... Living out of Nort…

Started by Keegan Joshua Amaya

0 Jan 28, 2010

Looking for a fellow tennis partner

I am a 30 y old female looking for someone to play to tennis with on the weekends. Hopefully someone that lives near or around the Norcross…

Started by TennisStarter

0 Jan 15, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service