Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Does anyone have an opinion on McFetridge v. Midtown tennis club?  Specifically, is it impossible to get court time during weeknights and weekends?  No point in spending a ton to join midtown if I can't get a court.

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think it's difficult to get courts at McFetridge, but I think it's $28/hr. on weeknights after 4pm and on weekends.  During the daytime before 4, it's $18/hr. I believe.

McFetridge has a lot of league play at times and it can be a challenge to get a court.  For example, I havent been able to get a court there on Sundays for the last several months (during winter) b/c of their leagues.  I can't opine on Midtown but would be interested to hear what you find out.  Thanks and good luck.
Thanks Paul

Can't talk about McFetridge, never played there, but at Midtown used to have a season court. That would be the best way to make sure you have a court for the whole year. You do pay ahead, though.

Recently there is a new website that rents courts at Midtown, without having to be a member, but the times are late in the day. Check them out http://www.time2playtennis.com/

Thanks Ana.  I went the Midtown route, and it's worked out great. 

Hi Joe, 

I don't know what your location is to streeterville, but I rent courts without membership for $30 an hr.(located in mcclurg court)
With both weekends and week night availability, providing that your midtown route time doesnt work out for you).
check out www.MoveYourFeetSports.com

I wanted to inquire about your comment. Does this still apply right now and winter time? Would I be able to reserve a court tonight at 6?
Thanks
Shereef

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service