Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for someone to hit with at the Northwestern indoor courts, 3.5 to 4.5-ish. I just want to rally, play a few friendly games and generally get warmed up for summer. Weekends are best.

Views: 226

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, i hit at the northwestern courts.  they are awesome!

Hi Celeste, I'd be happy to hit with you over at Northwestern. Drop me a message. 

Greg

Do you have to be a member at the Northwestern Courts? 

I'm not entirely sure - I've never actually played at the northwestern courts - but I called them the other day and they said that it's $5 per half hour for current grad students (which I am) and that they give that rate per court even if the other players aren't students - so if you're interested in hitting around let me know. If that's wrong and someone who has actually played there knows go ahead and speak up.
Non-students and non-members of the facility can purchase what is called a "day pass" for 15 dollars. So it would be fair if Celeste reserved 90 minutes and the guest bought a pass. Weekends are not good for me right now.If you want to do weekday mornings from 830 to 1130 let me know

Love to play, 4.0-4.5 rated player here. Let me know

Eric

ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS TRULY LOOKING TO HIT

OR

ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO HIT

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ONLY REPLY TO CH1CKS POSTS

IF ANYONE IS SERIOUS ABOUT KNOCKING THE TENNIS BALL AROUND

LET ME KNOW

I think we should post a discussion for those interested in hitting this summer on public courts.   Problem with indoor courts is that you have to be a member, with a few exceptions, such as the Park District Courts which just charge a higher rate for non-members.   I believe the Northwestern Courts require membership which the cost is only reasonable if you are current or graduated student. Does anyone want to hit in the suburbs?

I

Hi Celeste,

I live in Skokie and have played at NW, I am 3.5 would you like to hit sometime this week, drop me a line or email me [private info removed - please share via PM if necessary].
Hey Celeste -- I'm a first-year MBA student at Northwestern / Kellogg and am down to hit whenever. I enjoy playing at the Northwestern indoor courts and used to play there 2x a week in the winter. However, if the weather's good, outdoors is fine too. NTRP 4.5 here. Drop me a note if you'd like to hit sometime....thanks!

Hi, Celeste:

Just joined this group.  I am an NU alum and am in the process of taking out members in the NU tennis and fitness center.  I am primarily a singles player -- play several times a week.  Let me know if you're interested in practicing/playing.  I can be reached at [private info removed - please share via PM if necessary]

Mike

Hey guys -- anyone here up for tennis in Evanston on the afternoon of July 4th? I get back in town tomorrow and am eager to play. Available anytime 2:30PM and after. If you want to hit outdoors on July 4th (I think NU indoor courts are closed then), please e-mail me at ericlc@gmail.com and we can coordinate. Danke!!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service