Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for anyone who wants to hit/play anytime on the weekends or nights during the week. I live in the city but work out past O'Hare so anywhere in the vicinity is good.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know if you ever want to hit at Touhy Park on Clark and Chase.
Hi Tim,

I'm in the city as well (River North) and open to playing on the weekends or evenings when I'm not traveling. Not familiar w/ any lighted courts though, with the exception of Lake Shore Park (which can be a challenge getting on one of the 2 courts).

Thanks,

Paul
My week is a little packed. I live in the city and I am looking for someone tonight. If you are available let me know
I am a rusty 3.5 looking to shake off the webs and play on weekends. I live in Wicker Park but will drive to courts. Let me know.
Hi there,

I am also looking for some solid players to hit with. I played in college. My game is a bit rough but with some patience, I should be good to go. You can contact me at myamshon@gmail.com

Mara
Hey, it's nice to see finally somebody in real who wants to play. I'm located in Harwood Heights 7 mins from ORD so if you let me know in advance we can play. My cell: 847-845-1151 Pavel
Anyone available to hit today?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service