Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for 3.5-4.0 player early mornings in Venice/Santa Monica/Marina Del Ray

Hey there!

I am looking for someone who is interested in playing relatively early in the morning. Sometime in the realm of 6:30am--Am flexible with the court locations. Though, would prefer:

VENICE BEACH RECREATION CENTER

1800 Ocean Front Walk
Venice, CA 90291
DRIVING DIRECTIONS

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

i can do early mornings at stoner park. let me know if you're interested. The earlier the better actually
Hey Mike,

Thanks so much for the rapid reply. From the looks of it...Stoner park does not open til 9:30am. Do you know of anywhere else in the area that opens earlier?

Thanks,

Kate

neville.katherine@gmail.com
Would really like to play at VENICE BEACH RECREATION CENTER courts:

1800 Ocean Front Walk
Venice, CA 90291
DRIVING DIRECTIONS
I can make it out to venice. Are you looking to rally or play games?
I can make it early am on Saturdays or Sundays at Venice Beach Recreation Center. Let me know if that works for you.
The first few weeks probably rally, after I get broken in again...Would like to start playing games. Does that work for you?

Mike said:
Hey Erick,

That works. On the weekend...I would probably like to shoot for sometime around 8 or 8:30am. Does that work?

Erick Begun said:
I can make it early am on Saturdays or Sundays at Venice Beach Recreation Center. Let me know if that works for you.
That works for me. I can do any day this week

Katherine Neville said:
The first few weeks probably rally, after I get broken in again...Would like to start playing games. Does that work for you?

Mike said:
Sounds awesome! Waiting to hear back about tomorrow. If not, does Friday work for you? My email is neville.katherine@gmail.com BTW.
Ok, how about 8:30 at Venice Beach Rec Center. You can pick Saturday or Sunday, even both days if you want. Which ever is convienant for you.

Katherine Neville said:
Hey Erick,

That works. On the weekend...I would probably like to shoot for sometime around 8 or 8:30am. Does that work?

Erick Begun said:
Katherine,
Yes, I can make it this Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 am at Venice Beach Recreation Center. My email is ewbegun@yahoo.com.

Katherine Neville said:
Hey Erick,

Erick Begun said:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service