Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just moved to Santa Monica and would love to start playing on a more regular basis. Looking for someone who is about the same level and looking to play fairly often (once or twice a week).

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I just moved to the area as well by Reed park... I'm a 3.5ish player looking for a hitting partner as well. I can play in the evenings after 6:30pm.. Message me if you'd like to setup a time to hit... jv
I would like to play once a week on a regular basis.

I would also like to start playing again on a regular basis. I live in Westwood but can definitely play anywhere between here and Santa Monica. Right now I'm finishing up with school so weekends are usually best but I could squeeze in a mid-week game as well.
Hello Alanna,

I live on the border of Santa Monica and Venice and would enjoy playing on a regular basis. I am a 3.0-3.5. Let me know.

Hi! I would love to set up a match. You can email me at Send me a few times that work for you.
call me at 310 739 9005 if you can play this week
Be happy to hit with you.

Hey there! It would be fun to play with you. I believe I'm a 2.5-3.5 player. I'm close to Memorial Park (Olympic & 14th St), so if you can play soon, do reply. Rich
Live near by Santa Monica. Skill level is about 3.0 - 3.5. Let me know if you want to play anytime.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service