Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

Anyone wants to rally in the Culver, Venice, MDR area? I'm approximately a 3.0/3.5. Twice a week would be great :-)

Let me know,

Rachel

Views: 527

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Rachel
I'm always looking for new people to play with. I live in MDR too and have awesome courts at my apt. Email me on here for contact info and we can hit the court :) -Lindsey

Hi,

I'd hit with you in Venice.  Feel free to shoot me a text with some times to play.  310.621.0993.

Best,

Jason

Hi,

Why not. When can you play?

Jean-Luc

Hi Rachel, I'm also looking to play, I am near Venice in Mar Vista

Ciao,

Pascal

Hi  Rachel,

I live in Venice and would be interested. What times are good for you?

Jeff

Hi Rachel - What days/times work well with your schedule? I typically get out to play in the morning, but my schedule is flexible. 

I live in Westchester (behind Loyola Marymount University) so MDR works well but I'm open to court suggestions. 

Best - Matt (matthewjohnprater@yahoo.com)

Sure!

Hi Rachel,

I would love to play tennis with you, I'm a 3.0-3.5 as well.  I live in Marina del Rey.

Let me know if you'd like to hit.

Breanna

Hello Rachel...I'm available to play you can text me at 323-496-3693 Edgar :)

hi, can you play in Culver City? (4900 Overland)
i live in a complex with a tennis court. (it is not in the best condition, but we can use it pretty much anytime for free.)
I think I am around 3.5.
we can try it out and see if this works.

i am interested as much in investing some time for volleys as in hitting ground strokes.
(maybe we can take turns at the net to practice or something.)

let me know.
i am 39 old male and will be available for weeknight around 7ish.. (somewhat flexible)

Hi Rachel, 

Any chance you're available and interested in rallying tomorrow (Thursday) around 12pm? I live in Westchester, two blocks from The Tennis Key (Manchester Ave. near Lincoln Blvd.) and they have several free courts open to the public. 310.699.2531 or MatthewJohnPrater@yahoo.com

Let me know,

Matt :-) 

Hey Rachel,
Saw your post and would love to get together sometime. I really like Cheviot, but am totally flexible. Look fwd to hearing from you!
Yrs,
Chris
(310) 463-6320

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service