Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am a 5.0 player, and can play in the weekdays after 6pm. More flexible in then weekend. I'm open to hitting or playing games/sets or a combination.

Massimo

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

E-mail me, Francisedebbane@gmail.com. Can play anytime. 4.5 + 26 y/o
Hello I am 5.5 tennis player here is my cell phone 310 920 1628 6pm is good for me
thanks
Do you want to play today? I have court # 3 at 6 to 7 pm at Reed Park (Santa Monica between Wilshire and Lincoln)
hey Massimo,

I'd like to have a hit sometime. I'm a 4.5 at best.

thanks,
Abhay
If you like, we can play tonight (Wednesday) at Marine Park (1406 Marine Street, Santa Monica http://www01.smgov.net/parks/marine.htm ) at 6 pm.
Please let me know if that works with you
Massimo

nadster said:
hey Massimo,

I'd like to have a hit sometime. I'm a 4.5 at best.

thanks,
Abhay
Hey there,

I'm a solid 4.5 here, would love to hit regularly - I prefer after 6 pm too. Usually play at Penmar or Marine Park in Venice/Santa Monica. Let me know if you want to hit.

Gershom
Hi Gershom,
do you want to hit on Suday around 6pm at Reed Park located in Santa Monica between Wilshire and Lincoln? Massimo

tennis nut said:
Hey there,

I'm a solid 4.5 here, would love to hit regularly - I prefer after 6 pm too. Usually play at Penmar or Marine Park in Venice/Santa Monica. Let me know if you want to hit.

Gershom

i live in the culver city area. i played some college tennis as well (not D1 though) but i'm solid 5.0 level player. text me at 310-993-7142 if your interested.

Hey just got back to Los Angeles, let me know if u wanna play,stoner rec park,text me on 7725848412
Contact me on azanmagray@gmail.com

Regards azan margay

Hi, this is George interested in playing more tennis.
I am about 4-4.5 (self-claimed, not rated) and trying to improve my game.
i will be ALSO inerested in doing some drills like volleys or overhead if you are intersted on top of palying rallies.
i can play weeknights (get off work around 615 from Santa Monica and live in Culver City)

contact me to schedule something if you are interested

wallettoballot@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service