Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Greetings all-- I'll be in Santa Monica (where I lived at one time) 8/2-8/9 . I'm basically about a 3.5--used to be more like a 4 when I was younger, can usually hit the ball pretty well if I'm not on the run, and interested in exercise more than competition, but if it feels right could play some games or even a set or two.  I do play almost every day at home, but just hit for exercise, so my competitive skills and serve are rusty, but not completely gone. Open to playing with men or women, just singles. Let me know, And would in fact like to play early, at least the first few days after I arrive, and relatively early 8-9 am after....

Views: 2

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Stan. I'm about a 3.5+ as well and can probably do Wednesday morning, 8 to 9 or 9:30. The closest courts to me are the Mar Vista Rec Center courts. Just rallying sounds good to me.
Hoy. I'd be able to play later mornings or evenings. Could do tonight after 5:30 if you're interested.
Hi Brian--well, would love to play tonight but I'm busy. And I've got a game for tom'w, but maybe after that--I'll let you know...thanks for getting in touch.

Stan Warnow

Brian said:
Hoy. I'd be able to play later mornings or evenings. Could do tonight after 5:30 if you're interested.
Hi Reid--thanks for getting in touch, at the moment I have something set up for tom'w, what about Thursday morning? I'll get back to you but think I could make that.

Stan

Reid Hirata said:
Hey Stan. I'm about a 3.5+ as well and can probably do Wednesday morning, 8 to 9 or 9:30. The closest courts to me are the Mar Vista Rec Center courts. Just rallying sounds good to me.
Thursday morning should work also. Let me know. glackkgmailcom.
Hey Reid--thursday morning can work for me, can get to those Mar Vista courts, probably about 8:30, let me know, and mobile is 845-323-8959.
Reid Hirata said:
Thursday morning should work also. Let me know. glackkgmailcom.
Hi Brian--any chance to play tomorrow morning? If so let me know. Prefer starting by 9, could be a bit later....

Thanks,
Stan Warnow

Stan Warnow said:
Hi Brian--well, would love to play tonight but I'm busy. And I've got a game for tom'w, but maybe after that--I'll let you know...thanks for getting in touch.

Stan Warnow

Brian said:
Hoy. I'd be able to play later mornings or evenings. Could do tonight after 5:30 if you're interested.
Reid Hirata said:
Hey Stan. I'm about a 3.5+ as well and can probably do Wednesday morning, 8 to 9 or 9:30. The closest courts to me are the Mar Vista Rec Center courts. Just rallying sounds good to me.
Attachments:
Hey Cameron, there was no text with your reply, but if you want to play tom'w morning let me know--heading out in a few minutes, but I'll respond to your reply later tonight....

Stan Warnow

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service