Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (7)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exclusive Membership Opportunity at BHCC

I would like to speak with you about your receiving information about our extremely budget-conscious, geographically-friendly and extraordi…

Started by Steven Gincig

0 Nov 29, 2014

Tennis anyone? 4.5 - 5.5 only thanks

Tennis anyone? 4.5 - 5.5 only thanks

Started by jon

7 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by george cho

West Hollywood Park

Okay I'm new-ish at this. However, I'm not completely new. I have some form and technique but I would like to get better!! if anyone would…

Started by Clyde Jenkins

0 Jul 19, 2013

TENNIS TOURNAMENT APRIL 2, 3, 9 & 10 GLENDALE, CA

Singles & doubles, men and women   From 3.0 up to Open, with prize money to the 5.0 and Open division winners   Entry deadline is March…

Started by Brian Bailey

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Bailey

New To Tennisopolis! 3.0-3.5 Player Seeking Local Matches At Free Courts In Santa Monica.

Beyond what the title implicates, I'm what I'd like to call and advanced beginner. I'd love to play at least twice a week and step up my ga…

Started by Jeff Bordeaux

5 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Thomas Wong

First time tourney newbie Female 3.5-4.0 looking for the same level or higher to train/play with.

My name is Jenna. I'm enrolling for USTA tournament and Flex leagues for the first time, and I would like to play/train with someone who is…

Started by Jenna Marie

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Sabrina

Anxious to get back out on the courts and stay there :-)

Recently re-relocated to Southern California from Philly and looking to hit. I can be seen here working on my backhand By the way, if yo…

Started by SocalTennisguy

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by SocalTennisguy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service