Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

HI there. My name is Liz. I have just recently moved to Vancouver and I'm looking for tennis partners. I'm not sure what level I am, maybe around 2.5 or 3. I used to play social fixtures but I'm a bit rusty.
I live in the Kitsilano area, so looking for people who want to play around here.
Anyone up for friendly game, let me know. I know the weather is not so great for tennis at the moment, but next sunny day?

cheers, Liz

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

I´m going to be in January in Vancouver, and I love playing tennis. My serve is calamitous, but my game is not so bad… surely better that my English!
We try?

Cheers, Luis
Hi Luis,

Sure I'd be keen for a hit of tennis sometime, providing the weather is ok. Send me an message, or email me. libbylou_os@hotmail.com.

Cheers, Liz

Luis said:
Hi!

I´m going to be in January in Vancouver, and I love playing tennis. My serve is calamitous, but my game is not so bad… surely better that my English!
We try?

Cheers, Luis
Hello,
The weather is improving just now. If you still look for tennis partner I live close to Kitsilano too and I am just preparing my racquets for the season - stringing and also looking for some new models of Yonex racquets on http://www.tenniswarehouse.com
I found very few stringing services in Vancouver and none of them has Kirschbaum strings may be anybody here knows where to find this brand.
I use to play competitions, now just casual play and sometimes I am coaching kids.
I am living in Vancouver 9 years and enjoying free tennis courts. In Europe we had to pay for every hour on the court.
My email is tennis.vancouver@gmail.com

Peter
Hi Peter,
Tennis sometime sounds great. I am free most weekends and some weekdays. The closest courts for me are at the Dunbar community centre (Dunbar and 30th) I can get to other courts nearby too.
It sounds like you might be a stronger player than me, I am really only intermediate..and pretty much out of practise! If you don't mind somebody that can't play that well... let me know

Peter Flynn N. said:
Hello,
The weather is improving just now. If you still look for tennis partner I live close to Kitsilano too and I am just preparing my racquets for the season - stringing and also looking for some new models of Yonex racquets on http://www.tenniswarehouse.com
I found very few stringing services in Vancouver and none of them has Kirschbaum strings may be anybody here knows where to find this brand.
I use to play competitions, now just casual play and sometimes I am coaching kids.
I am living in Vancouver 9 years and enjoying free tennis courts. In Europe we had to pay for every hour on the court.
My email is tennis.vancouver@gmail.com

Peter

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service