Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Greetings! I've just started working from home in Lorton and have tremendous flexibility to play - weekdays while kids are at school but also afternoons or evenings.

For me, the purpose would be exercise and to get back into it, I'm probably a 3.5 or 4.

Not competitive at all, happy to play with anyone. 

Grew up in FL playing all the time but it's been a while! :)

CHEERS

- Shepherd

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shepherd, I live in Annandale and normally play at Wakefield park. I have a friend visiting this summer from Ghana and she will like her kids join a summer tennis camp in FL. kids- Ages 13, 12 and 9, Can you recommend an such program in FL during the month of August 2015. I reached out to you because you mentioned you grew up in FL.

Thanks for your help.

Ebenezer

Hi Shepherd- I noticed your post is from last year but thought I'd reply anyway. I'm a 4.0-ish 30yo guy looking for more regular weekday hitting or sets. I get 1-2x a week usually now. I live and work around alexandria-franconia-springfield but willing to travel in the vicinity. Could meet by 530-6 pretty reliably after work on weekdays. If you're still looking for partners and want to set something up let me know. -Jesse

Shepherd,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but just wanted to see if you're still interested in hitting some time.  I live in the Woodbridge area and but am willing to travel up to Springfield or anywhere in between.  I'm usually available to play weekday evenings and weekends.  Let me know if you're up for it.

Thx,

Tony

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service